1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My mutt works

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by babedulce, Dec 31, 2012.

1. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

2012-12-28 13.56.36.jpg 620.JPG

Here are two photos of recent catches she made in the house. So far she has caught three rats inside the house since I moved to Central Mexico early this year and I am sure she will kill more rats through out her lifetime. She is three 1/2 years now. I am proud of her for the work she has put in so far, fucking rats are nasty as a motherfuck, no other way to put it. She has all of our family's respect for the contribution she has made to keeping our house free of these vermin that are a year round hassle.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Nice Babe good to see some pics of your dogs! Thanks for sharing ...

3. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Nice! Catching rats is part of bulldog history. Be careful though them rodents carry some nasty bugs on them. Can you believe that this past spring in Yosemite some folks died from inhaling dust from mouse feces. Hantavirus is no joke.