1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My mutt, by request

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by DirtyD, Mar 28, 2011.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been asked to post up some pics of the mutt so here you go. Enjoy.

2. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

nice looking male

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

4. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Great looking dog and nice still water collar got the same one

5. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

hows he bred

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

no peds, house mutt

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

A handsome fellow...

8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

well give me one of those looking mutts any day... beautifull ! :)

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you everybody hoping to have him looking nice by the summer

10. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

nice-looking fellow you have there :)

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

that climbing rope makes a nice lead rope . but please don't EVER leave you dog on it and go inside . you could loose him if you do .they will back and they can bite through it and all someone has to do to get your dog is have thing to cut it with . i know from experience . nice dog :)

13. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Thank you for the tip and the compliment. The lead is getting upgraded this spring to chain. He is an inside dog and I go outside with him always. I live in the city and there are tons of lose dogs and people looking to steal dogs so I don't leave him outside unattended.

14. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

the climbing rope is just the leash too, just tied him too the tree to get some pics real fast. the lead I was talking about is the one he has on him in the spring pole pics.

15. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I love the collar. Gonna order another soon I think, might give wardogs stuff a go. Great mind thinks alike lol

16. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you all for the nice compliments

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

diesel looks very nice DirtyD I can't wait to see how he looks after some conditioning ;)

18. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

RAW + a solid schedule = :dogkiss: There will be pics after I get this fat boy working lol

19. Lovely boy you have there looks like mayday dog best of luck with him

20. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

The first pic I posted kinda reminded me of mayday, just the whole stance that he's got going. than you for the compliment, but the dog I am sure is just another byb mutt.