1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my maverick/skull breeding

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by drama, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

oh yeah. high output dogs

2. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

only missin 6bits tho

3. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=324135

He's doing great! He's a total frekn knuckle-head. Next on my list is a Machboy female!! I'll get at you

4. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

yeahhh thats wat im sayin'

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good stuff drama, hows macho doin? ill take pics of his son pretty quick he's lookin juss like his daddy.

6. drama

drama Pup

k, hearing good things, so far, hopefully they maintain, and how big is the 1 u have off of macho

7. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

Looking real good Drama!... I like the Macho x Cherry breeding, but Im real interested in the Maverick x Silk breeding... keep up the good work!

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

He's off the mb x tesla breeding. Can't really call him mine as I placed him with a buddy of mine. But I'd say he's about 55 lbs @ 9 mos. I'll take pics when I see him.

9. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Hey, I would love to see a pic! You have one off Macho Boy?

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Yea he ain't mine I hooked a buddy up with him to keep him around. The only cam I got is the iPhone. But when I pay my bill I'll shoot you a pic he look jus like his daddy.

11. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

12. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Thanks, I'll watch for it

13. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

What's good Drama???? hit me up brother... i been hitting you up on the Eli board... get at me I really love that breeding.... :D:D:D:D

14. drama

drama Pup

15. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i'll email you in about 12 yrs..when i retire, hope you're still in it by then.. you've got some good stuff workin up there

16. drama

drama Pup

17. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
  18. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

hey drama didnt know about your macho dog.. watch out those bossman dogs might take over your yard:):):)

19. drama

drama Pup

they good, we have 1, and my homeboy has another 1, good so far, i like bulldogs, good luck with him:):)

20. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

That Jimbo Slice dog looks serious . Nice breedings Mac11 and Drama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.