1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my little girl

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by powerdogs-kennel, Mar 13, 2011.

1. some pull and some fun

[​IMG]
    her big friend
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she lost this tow match:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:dogtongue:

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice pup girl how old is she ?:):)

3. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Nice looking dogs. I like the brindle. :D

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Luv both of them! :)

5. tanx! the little one is 8 monds

6. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

They look like they are having fun!!

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well i like the little 1 . very nice head and body . and i love the ears . the brindle looks strong . yall are having fun all the time . :)

8. tapiajr

tapiajr Banned

that little 1 has funny lookn ears but thats all personalaty but love the brindle

9. yes we have fun!
    the brindle is a verry strong dog! i love him to.its a verry good staff!
    he's not my dog

the little is a devil! she hates him hihihi well she hate everything:rolleyes:i hate and love her ears.buth she is a good dog

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

please don't cut her ears . i love natural ears .:):):) she will grow into them and you will love them .

11. no i dont cut her ears.her ears show how naughty she is:D

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

:D:D:D:D:D yes they do .:)

13. older and more ugly;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

girl your dogs look great . you always do a great job with them . they are lucky to have you to work them .

15. well thank you;)

16. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Nice looking dogs you got...

17. thank you...:D

18. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Just out of curiosity, who made you those pulling harnessess?

19. the brindle dog is from a friend off me and the twoo pull harnessess to.so i dont know where she get it. my pull harnesses where make here in nl by a women.
    i've got tise harnes
    [​IMG]

20. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

I am no expert but, from what I see these harnesess might not well fitted (made) for your dogs. Ok... here me out. look at picture number two, and picture number seven from the top. If you notice it seems like the dog is choking when it's trying to pull. This picture above really shows it. I am just saying, I could be wrong though..............any pro pullers got a say on this are my eyes deceiving me?? agree disagree?