1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My girl trixy

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by spliff, Mar 3, 2011.

1. spliff

spliff Big Dog

this is my girl trixy,i was just going though some old pics and figured id post her up.shes about 4 now and I've had her the past 3 years.shes a nice laid back go anywhere type of bitch and a real easy keeper.she don't have no fancy ped and she ant much to look at but shes a damn good bitch and smart as a whip.shes a true friend of mine...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Shes a looker...

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

She is a good looking dog. Sounds like a she has a good personality too.

4. spliff

spliff Big Dog

thank you,
    she really dose have a great personality.i got her out of the shelter about 3 years ago.i wasn't even looking for a dog at that time[i recently lost a good one}i just went with a friend that was looking for one.she was in the first cage closest to the door and she was sch. to be pts that day and i don't know what it was but for some reason i asked to see her and we just clicked.funny enough my friend never did end up getting one.

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

well rescued !! she looks nice..