1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my girl pitbull

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poboy6, Dec 26, 2011.

1. poboy6

poboy6 Pup

I know what my dogs are and i know what out of my dogs. I don't need a bought piece of paper to lie about it. As for you sir, with your crayon box breed of dogs. Take it to the Maury Show!!! for DNA testing. Hell use that $2500 to put down on a car thats worth a DAMN!! and use the rest toward your getting your GED!! so you can fix you PED!!(pedigree)

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

O boy, you done did it now. Get em boogie!!

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you do not know what your dogs are thats the funny part you have no fucking clue ahahaha and your also the one who needs to go back for a GE you are illiterate as hell

4. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Don't get mad but educate yourself and do it by reading about these dogs! The man you talking shit too breeds conformation champions with his eyes closed so by spouting off at him makes you look like a bigger idiot, say your wrong and you want to learn. These dogs have made me a better man and it could you too as well if you care enough to really do something with her. You got to crawl before you walk and listening to your cousins about gator dogs and locking jaws is a hood myth that every wanna be says. Next you don't breed a dog unless you have a purpose or accomplishment to go with the animal or why breeder her? Because the guy you got her from said she would be good ( don't fall for the car salesman or pit salesman crap ). Eyes and ears open, mouth shut and learn something on here and do your research. Next thing after read this, fix her, sell her and read for a year about real dogs then get one that is worth your time and trouble.

5. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

As my teenage daughter would say "REALLY"!!

6. You have to watch out for those Gater Mouth Pits. They are known to chew on golf balls.