1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My girl at about 10 months

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by coach, Feb 12, 2012.

1. coach

coach Big Dog

Hello all....I have occasionally posted some pics of Stella as she gets older.She is intense! just a great bulldog.She extremely powerful,athletic just has it all.

Attached Files:

2. coach

coach Big Dog

3. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

Nice lookin pooch.

4. coach

coach Big Dog

Pics suck...thanks man...she blows me away all the time with her abilities.She is bred by TG himself.I know some are not to keen on him but I will tell you this bulldog is the shit!

5. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

Yeah, I bet she's cool. Dyno was the man. Your girl was from one of his saved straws off of Dyno-must've been a pretty pennyI'm guessing, but probably well worth it.

6. coach

coach Big Dog

Dynomite was alive at her birth...he died when she was about 5-6months but yes her mom(emma) was AI...Also,she was very reasonably priced...I would have paid more!Especially knowing what I know now....Other than squirels,wild animals(she caught a bird in flight)some other dogs,she is very sweet loving dog....

7. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

She is a pretty girl!!! Looks like my 8.5 month male in the back shot. Double Bred Dynomite off Misty Girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    yea yea he is lil chunky, but he is a puppy still!! 70 lbs!!!!!

8. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

nice.................

9. hardluck

hardluck Banned

very nice dog, but get it on a leash. anyways she looks like how you say shes bred.

10. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Lovely looking dogs

11. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Damn D! 70lbs.......that's a biggun

12. coach

coach Big Dog

Gorgeous!!!!BEAST!!!!

13. coach

coach Big Dog

We are way out in the bfe....so its safe...thank you!

14. coach

coach Big Dog

hell in the face too...Keep him chunky for a while...hes just a pup...Keep in touch...you have his ped?Mine is about 55lbs..most mistake her for male at first...your dog is awesome

15. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

This is his litter mate pedigree page.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=387134

not to tread to much on coach's thread but here is a picture of the Dynomite pup and our 13yr old grandson of Gr Ch Shotsie that is around 45-47lbs. He was around 40-42 when he was chasing game in the yard daily few years back. Gives a perspective of how large this dog is. I have owned over 30 dogs in my life and never ever owned one this big. Biggest was 55 lbs. I thought he was a monster. Pfffft this dude could be saddled up.

[​IMG]

They get along, but I dont ever leave these dogs to play alone. I dont trust that pup with his size though. However the old man has always been super cool with pups. He does switch gears when these dogs mature and he no longer tolerate any BS. So that stage is coming and def take all the extra precautions to avoid a tussle.

16. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

Great looking dogs.
    Stella looks awesome, like she's in charge.
    Big boy looks a big baby at this stage and a lot like my pup.
    And I like seeing the old timer still looking good.

17. coach

coach Big Dog

Wonderful!!!!love the old man....that litter looks like it was 1st rate!Stella is a rough ass bitch!She is into everything....she sees a person and wants to lick them to death....but man everything else its game on!Im taking her for some hoggin here this spring....should be intresting...she has the 2 sides and both are very distinct...just a sweet dog

18. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

We got to pick him out at Toms. This guy came barreling out of the house and there was two others at the fence with us. He comes running and bulldogs over his sisters and brothers up the fence looking at us like, HEY YOU MADE IT! LOL No brainer we took him.

He has no fear. Anything that moves is not supposed too. Sparks interest in anything that is odd or abnormal. We named him Sparky for this and we run a welding/machine shop. Seemed suiting. Kids named him.

He comes to work with me 3-4 times a week. Highlight of his day is to go up front to main shop and see people. He worse then kids until he can go meet and greet our workers. They all love him to death.

He has it made in the shade. Prob could be something special working, but he just gonna be our baby. :) Tom and others know he will live a full life and if he needs or wants semen its his to take. Always told Tom that. Guy has been overly nice to me and I respect him for that. Would bend over backwards to help him. Honestly outside the law I think he would do the same. Met him in 96/97 for the first time.

Anyway, liking the dyno dogs, wish mine was about half his size, but its ok. He looks unstoppable to a thief and well that is a good thing.