1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Girl @ 14 Months

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Nina'sMom, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Nina'sMom

Nina'sMom Pup

Hi all. I haven't posted in a while due to a busy time in life, so I thought I'd drop by and just show everyone how Nina's doing. Got her back in October at 10 months old. She is now 14 months old and has been doing well on a regimen of flirtpole work and jogging (jogging when possible). She's managed to lose that chubby puppy belly, finally, and hopefully once it gets warm again I can continue to condition her to a more defined state. She was 37lbs when she came home, and now weighs in at approx. 48lbs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]