1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Dog BALTHAZAR - Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by BALTHAZAR.cz, Dec 13, 2011.

1. bull sports season 2011_CZ_SK.jpg
    Balthazar Smaragd Smile- Bull Sports Season
    2011:

Staffí Den 2011 SK
    1. místo Weight Pull Sprint
    1. místo Weight Pull
    Celkový vítěz IRON STAFF- jde o součet ze všech 3 disciplín.

Staff Bull Show 2011
    2.místo Weight Pull Sprint
    Dále i cena za The Best Time v Tug Of War

Bull Sport Day 2011
    1. místo Weight Pulling
    1. místo Thrust Load Up
    1. místo Weight Pull Sprint
    2. místo Wall Climbing
    3. místo Tug Of War
    Celkový vítěz Ace of Ace SBT/ABT jde o součet ze všech 6 disciplín.

F-1 Tug Of War 2011
    1. místo Tug Of War SBT/ABT
    Dále i cena za The Best Time v Tug Of War

2. [video=youtube_share;uUI9uHY-KiE]http://youtu.be/uUI9uHY-KiE[/video]

3. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

can you post a picture of your dog

4. DSC009912.jpg

BALTHAZAR 2011_.jpg

5. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

i enjoyed the climbing vid

6. Yes, Balthazar is very handy

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Cool vid and great looking dog...

8. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Nice demonstration. My mutt bitch once climbed to about 10 feet plus with no headstart up a cottonwood but she had the added incentive of trying to climb to get at a cat that was up about 20 feet. I know the feeling of seeing your dog defy gravity for the most brief of moments. Its awe inspiring.

9. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Yeah had me up untill the dogs biting the sleeve .IAm just not a fan of this with bull & terriers .

10. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Nice vid!

@coop, why? Its just a sport, not anything crazy

11. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Hey pookie IAm just a firm believer these dogs should not be used in sports that teach them to bite us.

12. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

I dont think that sport teaches a dog to bite a human, its teaching the dog to bite a sleeve. Most of those dogs wouldnt know what to do without that sleeve there. Its a game to them. No sleeve, no game.

13. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Pretty Nifty!!

14. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Congrats on you and your good lookn bulldogs

15. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Very nice dog good job with him. Keep us updated

16. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

dang i was happy for your success till you posted the pics of the bitework. why???? what a stupid thing to do. good thing hes a staff n not a bulldog. but its peeps like you who give our dogs a shatty rep. thanks

17. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

i will disagree pookie.well maybe its a game to them but what happens when ivan comes over with his BIG siberian coat and the dog "thinks" its play time and fucks him up. bite work with a bullbred dog is no game nor is it funny. jmo

18. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Uhm bullshit. A person doing sports and playing with their dog does not give bully breeds a bad rep! Your speaking nonsense!

People who breed mutts upon mutts, fill shelters, ghetto thugs who think bait dogs are "real" and do so, people spouting lies, people who think bite work makes "killers" are the ones wrong with this breed, NOT someone who does a fun sport with a dog!
    God that was retarded of you to say.

You cant turn a dog into anything just by playing games with it, just like you cant beat or starve a dog into being a "fighter". Obviously you dont know how dogs who do bite sports act when not in the sport ring, without the sleeve, and without the commands telling them its time to play.

You really have no sense do you? Dogs are a lot smarter than people think. Sorry I havnt ever heard from anyone who does bite work or other sleeve sports with a dog having an encounter with a dog going after someone with a puffy jacket. You really think they are that stupid? LOL
    They are invited into the play with commands, they dont just run and "attack" the sleeve, they have commands, and know its play time, Ivan and his big ass hoodie will be fine so long as Dumbass doesnt get the dog thinking its play time.
    Says the person who has done bite work with all the other breeds and knows that bullies are the least "fun" :rolleyes:

19. Bite for pleasure, as biting and biting.