1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My buff "BLUFF", LOL.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

My buff "BLUFF", LOL.

[​IMG]

just got a nice shot of him and wanted to post it.
    not too bad for a fat, sloppy, hippo... LOL:rolleyes:

2. Re: My buff "BLUFF", LOL.

Nice looking staff. How is he bred?

3. CB

CB CH Dog

Re: My buff "BLUFF", LOL.

Nice deisel glad to see you take pride in what you have.

4. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I love my dog... he could be chartreuse with green squiggles and I would still represent him. He is just too perfect to me. But like I have said before his number one trait cant be caught on film.... just to share a room with him and to see him interact with my little girl and to see him go about his daily duties...I got nothing but love for him. I am hoping that all my pups have a similar disposition.

Up top he is greyline, outcrossed to Dela cruz, greyline with a splash of butthead on bottom.
    He earns my admiration and respect on a daily basis. Everyday my love for my dog is renewed in his actions.
    Its a beautiful thing.

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

He is very pretty :)

6. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I'm sure I'll get in trouble for asking this, but does he have Neo. Mastiff in him? He looks like a slimmed down Neo. except for the tighter fitting skin.

7. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Nice tone- nice
    GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

8. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

No disrespect taken... but I fail to see the resemblences-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thats a ruined show dog Neo, working Neos look as much like that as a poodle does a lab.

10. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Just think how much that thing would drool...

11. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I am still looking... if you have a good pic post it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    finding some working dogs tha look much better...

12. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

LOL... its funny you way that, that is one thing that is said across the board for the breed.... they are VERY MESSY. They drool like crasy and imagine when he eats somethign.. there are no cheeks to hol it in his mouth so a good amount of it gets shared with you, LOL...
    its pretty gross if you think about it....

13. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

beautiful animal diesel.

14. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

He is a pretty dog but I there is a big difference between him and older style APBTs. He is a gorgeus dog. I'd feed him. As a Bluff/Staff not a APBT.

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Please post all pics in the gallery. Unless it's a pic of your dog wining a national show or showing off several trophies & ribbons from shows that we've discussed on this board, please leave the picture posting to the gallery. It's what it's for.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I only see this thread as an attempt to restart trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.