1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My boy Blue

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BYGJERRY, Dec 5, 2006.

1. BYGJERRY

BYGJERRY Pup

blue at 12wks[​IMG]

2. BYGJERRY

BYGJERRY Pup

[​IMG]
    more of blue

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

what a cutie! Are his ears cropped or just look funny cause of the angle of the pic?

4. BYGJERRY

BYGJERRY Pup

oops I put the same pic twice....yeah his ears are cropped in that picture they werent yet standing up. I was preety worried that they would stay floopy even started a thread on here then one day BOING there they were...I'll put a newer picture of him with my kiddo right now.[​IMG]

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's an adorable pic! I almost bought that same doggie sweater for my chihuahua the other day. They both have sweet faces, so cute, but I bet they can cause some trouble together..LOL ;)

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

he looks nice do you have a ped on him.

7. BYGJERRY

BYGJERRY Pup

Not yet the owner that sold him to me has all the paperwork AKC and UKC? Like a purple paper. The truth is the dog was malnurished weighed only 6lbs at 12wks and had worms..he looked like he was going to die SOON....so I convinced the guy to let me take him home. Brought him home took him to the vet gave him lots of love and encouragement and here we are. I mean I could get the pedigree but just haven't wanted to yet.

8. BYGJERRY

BYGJERRY Pup

This a pic of him 3 days after I got em'[​IMG]

9. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

He is very handsome, I LOVE his eyes!

10. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Awww...He's soooo adorable!

11. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

well papers dont matter any way after you did all that for the little guy you should be proud of yourself for bringing back from melnurishment he looks really good now he looks like hes going to be nice looking dog keep up the good work on him.

12. Suki

Suki Guest

cute! Enjoy him! :)

13. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

awwww he is cute !

14. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

What a cutie! Love his eyes :)

15. malachi

malachi Big Dog

Very very cute! He wears sweaters like Malachi. Oh, I dont know but if you are interested Old Navy had really cute polos on sale for dogs in Large and x-large they are big enough for our breed. They were on sale too I think I got some for $5 you might want to check it out. :) Malachi has an entire wardrobe of clothes. All he needs is some Nike Shox LOL....

16. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

He's buds with your boy, thats the best part. I bet the all the kids like his eyes