1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My boy and girl

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Magic_2010, Feb 26, 2014.

1. My next Pit will be another brindle. I had a gorgeous Johnson's AmBull/Jeep mix that was tiger stripe brindle with white that went with the ex :mad:. I love brindles and yours are just amazing!

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

The two year wait is well worth it Magic-- 2010

3. He is 8 months there... The other dog is very small but yes he is a big one. 23KG on the picture and about 45 cm

4. Yes i know David63.. good things come with time... patience...

5. Love brindles too... This is a dylan/butkus cross... my dogs will never go to anyone... certainly not my ex :P

6. wardt

wardt Banned

Great looking pic of Your Dogs, think your dog is out Ma &STB,s Little Thunder AKA Spike,the sis of your male is also brindle DLK Cherokee id= 454928, out of WFC,s Chilly Baby,Good Looking Dogs.

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

beautiful dogs you have. Good work

8. Cyberdawg

Cyberdawg Pup

Nice Pics and dogs