1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Black Dog

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by devonte151, Apr 24, 2014.

1. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

This is my Blackie his a apbt x patterdale dont no if the apbt was but like him .Has good drive and is ready to work and hunt.[​IMG].[​IMG] On the chain spot.[​IMG].

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Nice dog, enjoy him!

3. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

Thanks i surely wilk too got plans of them is get the boys into weightpull.

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I noticed you use T posts for chain anchors,i recomend flipping it upside down using the anchor on the bottem as a top to prevent the chain from slidding up and off the T post.I took on some friends dogs and wasnt prepared, i regret using a T post, and if i would have flipped it upside down i would have a good friend that was lost in an accident.