1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Must Read or watch.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Ch.Hog05, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I am sure he has no problem with it as I have spoken to him many times today as well as yesterday. What I said was the truth and thats it. As for the pictures I had to have those (as directed to be able to get my dogs out) for proof of ownership along with copies of registrations and vaccination records, once I handed them to the people that were in charge of releasing my dogs they were not under my control any longer as they became part of the reclamation records. As a matter of fact the day he took possesion of my dogs he won ribbons with them at the VSBA show. I said nothing that has hurt him in any way, and and wouldn't so really if you got a question maybe you oughta take it up with him and see how he feels about it NICK. I left my dogs in the care of someone that is a friend and remains one, I do not know how my dogs came to be in the shape they are in and I am not laying blame. It's a bad situation no more no less

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2008
  3. Marty

Marty Guest

You know what? I've seen these dogs before and they did not look like they did in the video :(

4. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Ouch, those sores look painful. :( Poor pups.

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Just glad you got them back.

6. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I am to, now with the help of some other folks we are trying to get the rest to safety so that they will not be "humanely euthanized" . :(

7. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

I have talked with Derek and I told him what I thought. I am one of the other folks trying to "help him"

8. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I know that and I have much respect for you for doing that, I hope they are able to be saved. I will also make another trip to KY if there are not enough people to get them all out as Derek and I have discussed. For all those that are not familiar with the people involved this is truly a case of backwoods good ole boy justice at its finest and things are not always what they seem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2008
  9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I hope this all gets resolved[​IMG]