1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Must be a mutt

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by mfern004, Nov 30, 2010.

1. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

Somebody said to me "That can't be a pure pit... he's to skinny and his head isn't big enough!"

I said "Thanks, now I know" :rolleyes:

14months, 39lbs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Stunning! OFRN? He's gorgeous!

3. bip

bip Pup

Nice dog you have:)

4. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

thats a compliment he gave u haha

stunning dog u have

5. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Wow hes stunning alright!!..

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

He's gorgeous, with a great expression to boot! :)

7. green machine

green machine Top Dog

very good lookin dog!!! I get that alot!

I got someone who come up to me with a SBT and calling it a "pitbull" saying your dog is a mix, he isnt pure like you say, cause his head is too narrow and he isnt low enough to the ground! lmao

8. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

i actually just took one of mine to the vet for some check ups before surgery and they said mine was too short and small lol. (49lbs, 4lbs overweight too)

9. green machine

green machine Top Dog

lol its sad really. Honstly its worse when the Vets dont even know what an APBT is. My wife works at a vets office, and all day long she has them talking about how nice this pitbull is and its a fat ass bully.

and when we bring Angus in there, there like nice dog, hes gonna get big, and im like hes been full grown for over a year guys. lol

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That dog looks just like bobby roosters red ?
    Beautiful looking mutt;)

11. UAYEB

UAYEB Big Dog

Nice mutt !! :p

12. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

a few people i know are convinced that the one i was talking about has grown.. hes actually 6 years old... :confused: im like uhhhh... lol

13. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Very Very nice looking dog!!!!

14. Good lord he looks incredible... How is he bred?

15. riffraff

riffraff Pup

ill take him off you if you want to get a real bully pit like you been told lol

16. ill go out and buy you the shortest widest slowest bluest dog i can find! all you gotta do is give me that 1 xP

17. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Nice lookin dog looks like I've seen him on the net b4

18. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Beautiful looking dog bro...

19. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

Thank you everyone. I'll take some better pictures soon with my real camera on a day where the sun is out.

I'm sorry, but I'll hafta decline those offers for trades. This mutt's not too bad ;)

He's Hemphill/Wilder x Clouse.