1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Muscle grow

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by 215pitts, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

i see people are arguing about what they read on a site or in a book you can read all you want about the breed untill you raised one then you will see the sh*t u read wasnt all true or things are a little different oh yeah 14rock why are you arguing with this guy for its clear he is clueless nothin to you honestb

2. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

215pitts, your dogs are PLENTY fat and bulky. Now what you need to do is work on cutting up those muscles and tucking in the bellies. Your dogs are not conditioned. They're not even close to looking conditioned. Just work them harder...

3. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I work my dogs, maybe not the work out you give your dogs but I let them run around my 5 acre land every day and let them pully weights when I come back from work. Problem is what is conditioned? Dogs that are skinny/muscle tone, dogs that are big/muscle tone, or dogs that belong to all the people that have more than 200+ posts? Also, I don't think that picture in the Avatar looks conditioned but I'm sure everyone has a different opinion with this word.

Not everyone post all their dogs up on a kennel site. A lot of people actually have more than 4 - 7 dogs but only put two or three dogs on their site. Reason is maybe they use the other dogs for "other reasons". So don't jump to conclusions.

Problem with alot of people is, they only see things their way please take a moment to try and understand what other people are asking and listen to what they have to say. Also just shutting them down because you have more experience and "MORE POST next to your SN" doesn't make you a KING. If you think your just stating facts and others shouldn't get offended than when other people state facts about your "given opinion" Why do you get offended?

4. Its a pure genetical thing,if your dog has it then his muscels grow up...even with just a little work, with just a little walk every day they will grow.

5. But i have seen very weak looking aces....muscels allone are not important.

6. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Learn how to use the quote button. I'm not sure if this was toward me or not, but I'll reply as if it was. A conditioned dog is one who weighs the least he could possibly weigh, without loosing physical ability (bite, power, endurance, etc.,). Stop bitching and read. Seems like you're eager to rant about "people with 200+ posts." I was not putting you down. Re-read my post. I gave you sound advice. No, the dog in my avatar is not conditioned. Again, just like people, dogs need to be worked to see results!

7. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

the dog in houston's avatar is a proven champ though if im not mistaken lol.

8. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

Isn't that dog in Houston's avatar Plumber's Alligator? If not he's of the same blood.

9. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

not a good thing to do.

10. yep thats him

11. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Again why do people get offended when statements or comment are posted? I mean this is a thread there's no need to get uptight about anything.

I don't understand why would people critize another person's dogs if they don't have a conditioned dog of their own. If the word conditioned means what you said
    than please show us what your dogs looks like! Don't be too quick to judge before judging your own dogs. I think there should be a thread called "Conditioned or Not" Post your pictures! That way we all could post "our dogs" pictures and let everyone give there suggestions about each other's dogs.

12. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

hey 215, why dont you just drop it. Your question was answered as far as it will be, just say to hell with it and let it go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.