1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Muscle grow

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by 215pitts, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

bravo bravo lol jus playin

2. cant be healthy..kinda like steroids i guess..

3. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

With seroids you have to know what you are doing. I wouldn't try it, better work the dog hard and give him the best dogfood you can get. Rest is the most important for the growing muscles. Good luck with working the dog.

4. BOXDOG

BOXDOG Pup

Just Dont Get Them Stifles Too Build They Might Get Cramps During The Workout Or On The Job .

5. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

6. honestb

honestb Pup

i hate to break it to you,but with all the research and studying i have completed on history of the APBT,this breed was not only bred to intimidating,but along with that character it was bred to look intimidating and huge muscles look intimidating! its the grim truth! of course this dog has more reasons for existence,but intimidation is definitely one!

7. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i hate to break it to you,but with all the research and studying i have completed on history of the APBT,this breed was not only bred to intimidating,but along with that character it was bred to look intimidating and huge muscles look intimidating! its the grim truth! of course this dog has more reasons for existence,but intimidation is definitely one!

UR WRONG BUDDY.DONT KNO WHER U GOT UR INFO FROM.BUT THE ONLY SOUL PURPOSE THIS DOG WAS MADE FOR IS FOR WORK.

8. honestb

honestb Pup

ding,ding,ding,ding you are absolutly right this breed was made for working. what do u think it took to get them prepared for fights,they pulled plows,hauled water buckets worked horses,then fought. someone didnt just say the name pit bull sounds good lets use that for the breed name. these dogs worked and became the most in shape and intimidating looking breed in early years. when it came down to fighting,owners wanted to have the meanest looking dog which also meant hardest working,yeah this is my first dog i'm raising on my own, and i'm still learning a thing a two,but before i got my girl i did some research buddy,i think you should two!!!!!!

9. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

you mean to say if I put muscle grow in my chihuahua, he will bulk up? lol

10. There is a powder called Muscle-Up...might be what you are thinking of. The ingredients are:

Gamma Oryzanol (basically a veggitable-derived creatine),Creatine, DMG, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sucrose, Dextrose, Calcium Gluconate, Dicalcium Phosphate (a source of iron, manganese, copper, cobalt, selenium), Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Thiamine, Zinc Sulfate, ferrous Sulfate, Silica, natural fiber and Melojel.

Its a bunch of BS and I wouldn't suggest using it.

11. honestb

honestb Pup

maybe,i dont use that kinda stuff and never will.but there are so many people on here who know so much on how to raise the breed but so many people dont dont the facts from the past. i guess as long as someone owns the breed it doesnt matter where it came from only if it was a show or pulling champ or if it has a certain registry. these animals have ancestors also and many of you people dont know the life of the ancestors.

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Honestb, you are 100 % clueless to even what you are talking about! Of course the dogs were working dogs before pit dogs, but how does that relate to intimidation? As a matter of fact, I can pull facts from history where men wanted their dog to be as un-intimidating as possible, can you prove the same or are you talking about your rear? Looks have never been a really important part of any breed until fairly recently, I'm curious as to hear what you base these assumptions on.

13. honestb

honestb Pup

you know i have plenty of facts to "pull out my ass". to those of you who think you know so much about the breed b/c you had or have a dog or a few,try learning what you think you know,better yet let those of us who understand what we read state the facts from the history pages. anyway,to the person who asked about the liquid muscle,i wouldnt suggest it,but if you do decide to use make sure you read up on it and understand what it is you are thinking of doing. read,read,read and i stress that! that goes for everyone else who wants to save this breed,please research your own questions and dont knock me for understanding what i read.

"BYE BYE HATERS, I GET PAPER, YALL MUFUCKERS GONE HATE ME LATER"

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm still waiting on those "Facts" you claim......

15. honestb

honestb Pup

how about you do some reasearch and see what you learn, i dont do others homework.

16. honestb

honestb Pup

Now i must retire and say this one last thing.GOODNITE!

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I've done my research, and I've done more than read books and talk to Ghetto Joe down the street. I've studied these dogs for years, and am always intrested in learning more. So show me specifically where you are getting this info from and I'll show you my historical info. and we can debate the issue like gentlemen. Until then, quit cur snapping about things you know nothing about or you just might be pressured to jump the wall kid.

18. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

its funny how "intimidating" a 30lb dog is huh? Thats probably why the owners of the bigger, tougher looking curs were so quick to challenge game dogs before people knew what they were up against.

19. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

All i say is good luck to you. Texas is worse with you, but please don't spread your desease to the rest of the world.

20. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Whats up with all these people having two dogs and calling themselves a kennel? Why do you want to put anything in your dog's water? Your dog is big enough. MHO. Your dogs are pretty colored ; ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.