1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Muscle grow

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by 215pitts, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Where is everyone getting that liquid stuff called Muscle grow. A guy I know puts a table spoon of it into his dog's water bowl every day for 2 weeks to make his dogs bulk up. I'm wondering if it's safe for our dogs?

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

What is the point of making your dog's muscles grow unnaturally?
    If you give the dog plenty of exercise, he will become healthy and will grow to its potential. However, if you feed the dog something to make it big, you aren't really doing anything good for the dog and I can't see something that unnaturally puts on muscle as being safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2006
  3. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

its not your just provoking heart and liver failure later in life. just like in people. anything you can add to their water probly isnt healthy.

4. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

just work the dog u cant expect the dog to look all buff and s*** without putting any work into the dog,u also need to give it a quality feed to reach ur goals not supplements

5. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

The liquid is called water. lol. Water is best. Just plain...water. Work your dog!:D

6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Good things take time, don't bother with suplements used to build muscle tone- your only breaking your dog down.

Try some good, hard exercise. It takes some time, but in the long run it's worth it. You'll end up with a ripped, healthy dog whos even better than your friends yard of artifical muscles.

7. tnob

tnob Big Dog

If you know a guy using it, why dont you just ask him where he gets it? I wouldnt use it. Let genetics take their course.

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

Let genetics take their course.

just dont breed for looks(muscle)dont make that the main reason for the breeding or dont buy a dog that was bred for just that

9. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Let genetics take their course.

just dont breed for looks(muscle)dont make that the main reason for the breeding or dont buy a dog that was bred for just thatWhat does any of that have to do with my post? I dont follow. At now point do i SAY ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES.

10. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I am curious as to the ingrediants.

11. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

i would not personaly suggest to use any form of muscle and strenght enhancer. consequences is sure to be at the end.

12. tnob

tnob Big Dog

A pup will only grow according to hi genetics.

13. robert

robert Big Dog

I am also curious to know what's in that "muscle grow" liquid. sounds like a joke to me.

14. B

B CH Dog

Easy answer? Snake oil :D The only way to condition and add muscle to a dog is lots of variable exercises and a healthy balanced diet. There is not miracle liquid that replaced the hard work to build muscle and endurance. Even bodybuilders that take steroids have to WORK their asses off to get that muscle built. The only thing steroids and the rest do is make for a quicker recovery so you can workout again. If a fat ass couch potato takes steroids he's going to stay a fat ass couch potato unless he lifts weights and does a lot of cardio. The miracle supplement just helps him recover faster so he can workout sooner with the same or more intensity. Nothing replaces hard work! These are just examples to point out that you have to work hard to build yourself or your dog.

Best Regards,

B

15. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I excercise my dogs daily but the problem I'm having with one of them is he donesn't have enough mass. I don't want my dog to be "too" big and stock or skinny, I just want him to have alilo more mass. My female is fine the way she is but I'm trying to get my male to looks just like her as to conditioning. I understand that it comes from the genes, traits of the lines, etc. ButI really want him to get alilo fatter.

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Which dog? The ones listed on your website look plenty bulky and over-porportionate. I hate to break it to you, but this isnt a breed about looks, I figured you would know that seeing as how you have your own kennel. Maybe I'm reading into this wrong and if so by all means correct me, but I think you need to get your priorities straight or move onto a diffrent breed!

17. Suki

Suki Guest

great reply!!!!

If yah get real desperate, stand at the top of a hill, throw a ball down it, and have your dog bring it up several times!!!!!!...;)

18. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

If yah get real desperate

if u get desperate too fast maybe u should try a diff breed,keeping & conditioning bulldog takes patience its not somethin u just wish for and wait for it to happen

work the dog hard

start off slow and then gradually build up the exersice routine

19. tjpitbull

tjpitbull Big Dog

Amen to that brother. Myself and a couple friends of mine bodybuild and yet that is correct steriods is basically smoething you use to break througha platue .To get to the next level But it taked dicpline with diet and lots of early morning workouts luckly for me i run with my dogs in the evening and night so thers my cardio. But as to refrence with this luiguid muscle all it is is is arging orthinine and so forth yhe dogs dont really need that unless your trainng them for weight pulling and so forth .

20. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

As I recall the Hemphil/Wilder line did run about 65lbs am I correct? Both my dogs are that weight so don't let the pictures fool you. I condition my dogs but I seem to want alilo mass on them now just to see how they will look. I know that 65lbs are big for some of you pit owners but that's how the this line is and I have been conditioning my dogs not to look big. But like I said before I want to try something out. My priorities are straight, SORRY if they don't meet yours and some of the people on this forum. Thanks for the feedback though, I am here to learn like everyone else and loving this breed is what we do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.