1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Moving to Louisiana

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MASON, Aug 7, 2007.

1. MASON

MASON Big Dog

A new job opportunity just landed and it's official, in Jan. I will be moving to Louisiana, right outside of New Orleans. I sure would love to meet some of the members who live within the area, so if you do then sound off and let me know whats going on. Any problems with BSL and are they APBT friendly?

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Holler at miakoda. She lives in LA and shes very schooled. Good luck!

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Yep, I'm here. :D Hope you like crawfish. ;)

4. My husband has been working in Empire (1 hr south of N.O.) for the past year and a half.

I know there are a lot of pits around there but can't offer anything else...

You need to check out Cafe Beignet on Bourbon street and Sisters' cafe on hwy 23, Belle Chasse (south of N.O.) :D

5. GBrown

GBrown Pup

What's going on Mason, I came across this thread and noticed that you were in Louisiana now. We talked briefly at the Cajun Country show. I'm here in Louisiana as well. Hope you like it here!

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

lots of good bulldogs and dogmen in Louisiana. i was recently in hammond and metarie and got to see some nice ones. :)

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Make sure you come up to OK for the Kellyville show, so I can meet Cutty. :)

8. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

Im in LA too, would love to meet up sometime. Your dogs are beautiful

9. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

another louisiana boy right here!

10. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

I live in Baton Rouge and they were trying to pass BSL, but they rejected it stating it was unconstitutional.

It was funny, i was going through your pics and i saw a picture that i had saved on my computer.
    [​IMG]
    I can only hope my pup looks as good. They look similar.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. GBrown

GBrown Pup

I was one of those people going back and forth to the council meetings about the ban in Baton Rouge. The thing lasted for six months before they realized that we wouldn't quit fighting.

12. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

thank you for thatn GBrown. I just got my first pit bull and i'll be there with you if there's a next time.

13. GBrown

GBrown Pup

Hopefully there won't be a next time, but it's good to know you're down for the cause.