1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shake, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Lines of dogs don't throw mouth, individual dogs throw mouth.
    Most likely if your breeding just for mouth you will lose more often
    then not.

2. shake

shake Banned

thank you bxpits gamenes + mouth :confused:

3. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

Really?

I agree with Naus and I have seen several tapes. Bad rosemary had nothing but mouth. That dog she ate the chest up on was looking better then her imo... UNTILL BR got to unleash that mouth. And ya, rosemary was game, she lost 1, so how much ability DID she have if she had KILLER mouth and still lost???

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

First you say nothing but mouth.....then you say she was also game. Which one was it? I know the match you are talking about, and yes she showed a lot of mouth....hell I might even say that the other dog looked better than her, but she was a true bulldog. She would usually (unfortunately) stay out of holds more often than not if she couldn't hit the chest, but she was the real deal, and mouth wasn't her only attribute.

5. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

She had mouth, no wrestling ability, didn't seem very pit savy or intelligent. But she bit like a damn croc and showed gameness. She was a bulldog, and i'd love to have owned her, but she was (obviously) beatable by dogs with LESS mouth. I wasn't high on luther either. But the two dogs WERE bulldogs, not taking anything away. But show me the ability? Did she show it in her loss? Cuz I've seen her wins...

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

BR good dog think she would of done better in the hands of STP though. dimetry was handed keys to a porsche & told don't crash.

7. preme

preme CH Dog

she never looked in top condition to me maybe they were just betting on that mouth would make it quick..

8. shake

shake Banned

game + mouth never fails . got a pic:)

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

honestly dont think thats what anyone is saying...

10. shake

shake Banned

what did i do 2 you just like the sport.

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i seen that fight 2 very mouthy dog..i myself love mouth dogs so i cant talk bad about her she didnt have the best ability but if she got a good hold she could get the job done.

12. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

She had mouth, and she showed her gameness... May not have been a smart dog but you can't deny that she showed to be a bulldog that most would feed...

13. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Shake! Do you want me to post a video for you bro?

14. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

CLK ur right i would had love to get her on my yard..

15. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Shit you aint the only one... I'm drunk and tired right now but I think it was anot
    Decent bitch off of Paz that had my interest... Can't remember the name tho.
    STP bred some good dogs... 9 looked good

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

dam its looking like we like the same shyt...lol.and ur not the only 1 that been drinking.:cheers:

17. shake

shake Banned

clkeenels pliease post that for me thank's a lot feelin good 2:dogkiss:

18. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Cheeeeers....

19. shake

shake Banned

not going 2 play with you post that video thank's:dogkiss:

20. shake

shake Banned

post that vid c/h good perison thank's