1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most wins in first two generations

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Just out of curiosity what dogs of the past had a bunch of wins in the first two generations? Post any you know of and be considerate about what you post if the owners still have dogs.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

4. venom

venom Top Dog

Tornado bred back to her daddy. It's like 21.

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Very nice AGK...
    A great bred frisco cross there and one of the only ways I would take some is through Elmo2 or Mojo with Dirty Mary as a base and backcross...
    I also would like...perhaps for my birthday or baby jesus birthday cause thats more important...is...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [520543] :: RCC'S MOKA X GRCH REDMAN
    Three different families representing three grand champs and twenty wins in two generations...
    I am sure there is alot with alot more wins but I like the base/bass...no treble... just kidding...

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

7. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I like how they say "Global/International Ch". These guys either know ppl EVERYWHERE!!!! Or got they own jet. Great group either way!!!!

9. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

10. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

11. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Now I like that dog ladybug203.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Cfw travels everywhere and most people don't like the guy but you can't knock the fact that they go into the best in the world and win. They play everywhere

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Nice choice Dreamits, I was fortunate enough to take care of Ol Fellar for awhile in his older days, but not fortunate to get any pups off him...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [293098] :: <FONT COLOR=ORANGE>OL FELLER
    Ol feller was from an all good litter and when his sister digi was bred to slim shadey they produced two grandchampions, a champion and a 2x winner, what a great litter that the late ART from camelot bred...
    Another twenty from this cross...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [396814] :: HOLY ****
    This bitch is a nice four way and great producer...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [4731] :: GREENO'S GRACIE
    Her Grandpa Rufus host alot of wins also... Altough I dont think Brandy was a winner, let alone a champion...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [627] :: HARGROVE'S RUFUS (6XW)

16. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Didn't Gr Ch redman lose on his last outing?

17. Jethrodog

Jethrodog Pup

My gyp #527860

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I heard he beat grch sophia and ch chicos brother ch serious black for number nine and was stale on number ten with an infection...
    Too bad but not too many can make five let alone ten...
    Dont know much else besides a friend was hoping to get a pup off him, that blood is unknown to most but of high value to those who have known of the breeder...

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog