1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Better get them eye's checked jacko.lol

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

ssss just the skull shape in the 1st one .made me think ,all american is he ? :dogkiss:

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont see the EBT, but Boogie needs to do some serious yardwork while its warm out. what, you only use that rake to clean chainspots? j/k bud LOL:D

youve never seen him in person, huh?

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i"d feed it !1111

5. LOL Yeah he's just a crossed up mutt bwahahahahaha I love haters! :)

Lee with all the woods behind my house there's no keeping up with leaves, winter, summer, spring, or fall LOL One good windy day and you're full up regardless of how well you raked :)

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i got a yard like that too. sycamore trees always shedding huge branches, but the dogs love em:D

7. Abu EOC

Abu EOC Pup

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i started to say hell i can rake half my yard and by the time im done the shit is already back to the way it was looking stays muddy around here alot because of it also

and yea that damn mutt who would own one like that hell he ain't worth a shit just send him out to me and i will "take care of him"

9. preme

preme CH Dog

yeah boy that mofo look n good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

wow.......

11. preme

preme CH Dog

[​IMG]

update in a few weeks ;)

12. pretty ripped picture i think of my bitch.
    [​IMG]

13. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Here is my bullfrog 100% colby male lenox decent
    [​IMG]

14. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

very very good, congrats !!! maybe i will post some other pics of her where you will see more her muscle tone... ;) but she is very nice conditioned!

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

thats a beautiful dog!

16. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

[​IMG]

Doing some tricks!

17. Notice no stretching, pulling, or flexing. Truly as good as he looks :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

That is a great looking dog!

19. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

These are some cut up dogs !!! NICE !!!!

20. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

*Phone quality* of zoey from tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]