1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. I love black dogs but wont have them near me.......they end up looking like a cross word, lol! RED or white dogs can hide their medals well as they are pink and dont advertise their status. But i doubt that many have own, conditioned, hunted or repaired a bulldog but will run around with their paper ped showing all the red ink,lol! Best to best in a family is how we breed........and bred for type. That anit the structure of a dog but its personality and preferred style. In 6 months the cream will surface and in 12 months you got certified mover and shakers..........best thing they are as silent as a ghost!:dogtongue:

2. 40 mins dogs that bore down and love their work get bred...........period.:D

Its the guy behind the dog that counts.......small working yards that SHOW you their quality piss on any FAMOUS dogman kennel thats turning tricks like 2 bit hoe!;)

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

:thumbsup: impressive boy my goodness I love him!

4. Love it!!!

This girl wants to go on a date with him :D

[​IMG]

5. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Thanks guys;)

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

TopShelf's Trinity 2 1/2 with Hazelrose
    [​IMG]

7. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Nice, best looking mini bull I can recall seeing.:cool:

8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

blanco how old is he? and ace of diamonds that is a beautiful girl as well ;) I love to see these white coated beauties since I own one myself.

9. IN_

IN_ Big Dog

Not in the best shape, she finished her heat one week earlier... weight 17.30 kg (38 lbs)

[​IMG]

10. popper

popper CH Dog

boogie and In both fine looking dogs ... good job

11. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

But I swear you have quite a few black and blue dogs. Or is this the individual who had game before you.

12. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

[​IMG]

pics taken with a blackberry :mad: sorry for the quality
    havent worked her during the summer, it was too hot to get my ass off the couch
    i'm starting conditioning for the dog and myself, i'll probably give yall an update in a few weeks.
    :dog:

13. popper

popper CH Dog

a little back end from walking

Attached Files:

• 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      106.1 KB
      Views:
  14. carlo

carlo Pup

This one for me is Ripped!!!

Attached Files:

15. ganja

ganja Big Dog

I'm far from being a professionnal photographer as you might notice LOL
    but here are some more recent ones.

11 months old.. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

[​IMG]
    this one still a younging still got some baby chubs but is starting to look very good id say ......also id like to say the dogs that hide there stripes of combative hunting the best would be brindles reds and whites but rember some after care is way high tech then others or even the huntie sometimes varies on the amont of punishment it indors on the outside layer just a word of thought :D

17. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Hes Getting there

[​IMG]

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:) my girl angain the way i like her..
    litlle more muscle and she done