1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most influential Redboy Stud

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bubba, Apr 15, 2004.

?

Most Influential RedBoy Stud

1. Bailey's Bingo (Redboy X Fanny)

33.3%
  2. Holland's Haymaker (Cadillac 2 X Cherry)

3.9%
  3. Holland's Cadillac 2 (Bingo X Cherry)

1.3%
  4. Mims' Jiggs (Dopey X Lily)

3.3%
  5. Mims' Dopey (Mr. Bulldog X Fanny)

5.2%
  6. Kramer & Holcomb's Hap (Bingo X Cherry)

3.9%
  7. Kamakazee's Hunter Red (Bingo X Peaches)

5.9%
  8. WCC's Deacon (Bingo X Peaches)

12.4%
  9. Chavis' Yellow John (Redboy X Red Feather)

26.8%
  10. Other...please specify

3.9%
  1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Whose the most influential redboy stud, if you select Other, please specify....
    BB

2. Pit Stop's RED was a very good producer made the ROM list very fast Rick still has staws of RED in the sperm bank which was a smart thing to do

3. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

To me everyone on that list has been influential. It was a tough decision for me but I voted for Bailey's Bingo. Just my .02

Knock 'Em Out

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

I voted for Bingo since most of the above dogs are bred down through him

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Come on folks...post your opinions ;-)
    Thanks to everyone that already has....
    BB

6. GYD

GYD Pup

In my mind there is no question..Bingo. Bingo has produced his fair share of good dogs that are not doing well in their own stud career!

7. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

I really like Chavis’ Yellow John 4XW. Super inbred Redboy dog (87.5%) with an inbreeding coefficient of 47%. But yet the dog was still able to compete and win in the [].

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Can’t really say he was the most influential Redboy bred dog. Since DB killed him for biting his son in the butt. I believe Yellow John was only 4yrs old at the time are around that. But boy did he produce well; GrCh John Boy, Yellow, JR, Ch’s Tyson, Toro, Sassy that all I can think of know.

8. AC

AC Big Dog

I voted for bingo as well. Deacon has also produced his fair share of top quality bulldogs.

9. well i have to say bingo also, but i am not a big fan of redboy dogs they always seemed to turn on late to me unless the where crossed with the jeep blood

10. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

You say they seemed to turn on late?? What was your redboy blood coming through out of curiousity...?

BB

11. well its been so long since i had one i cant remember i have the peds somewhere around here i will check. i am not saying they are bad dogs though. but i owned about 3 of them and the first one was ready to go at 8 months and the others where like 2 or 3 before they would want to do something. but always great producers.

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

decon for sure. he was a turning sob but he can produce em!and a pretty ped to boot.

13. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Here's a local one (to me) for ya:Pedigree 54999 But I'd still have to say Bingo because he's bred through and through on this dog,

14. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Redboy dogs turn on too late?????????????????? That sounds like "something somebody heard" from somebody who's never owned Redboy dogs. Honestly, the only real reasons I ever hear why somebody doesn't like Redboy is usually lack of mouth, or too "mainstream." First time I've ever heard someone complain that Redboy dogs were late to turn on. That's comparable to saying you don't like Eli dogs because they can't bite.

15. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

And Bingo gets my vote, although I had to consider the options for a little while.

16. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

hes got a point there.

deacon deacon deacon

17. Dorito

Dorito Pup

H&L, not sure where you heard that about Deacon, but I've never heard he was a turning dog and I've talked with quite a few folks that saw him go.

18. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Redboy dogs turning on late??? Most of the time if you go to pic up a pup off the momma 1 or 2 more will be holding on. lol. I like the choices up there but my pic is Hap.

19. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Al lot of the "pure" Redboy dogs do turn on late. It does have a lot to do with the way the dog is bred. Believe it or not but the tighter the breeding sometimes you will have more colder dogs. But when outcrossed, redboy dogs are normally fast starters. Most but not ALL "pure" redboy dogs are not good [] dogs either, but they can make the best brood dogs.

20. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

taked to a few huh? ask the source