1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most aggresiv dogbred...?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by realonebulldog, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, but whats a nitwit...lol..is it good...or...what?

2. sajoseph

sajoseph Pup

LOFMAO!

Sorry, you are from another country aren't you?? "Nitwit",hmmm, just thank him.......

3. Thank you catcher...no one before called me nitwit...im so proud...:)

4. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I believe it's Pekingese :cool:

5. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lmao no they werent. where do you people come up with this stuff? They were body guards for royalty.. first they were just little pets..often able to fit in sleeves . They were bred to resemble the lion (from buddha teachings) They were basically fashion accessories and guard dogs.. nothing more, nothing less
    http://poodlesandpoms.freeservers.com/custom4.html

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Realonebulldog....stop with these childish posts. You have been warned and given the chance to straighten up-do it or lose posting priveleges.

As for the rest of this thread-its entirely pointless to argue this and gives off a bad reputation for our breed of dog. The bottom line is the APBT and other fighting breeds are inherently dog-aggressive. Other breeds may have individuals just as aggressive, but its not common. You make it sound like aggression is a good thing, maybe you need to get your ego checked. Dog-aggression and human-aggression are two totally diffrent things. Dog-aggression is to be accepted and dealt with in this breed, human-aggression is extremely rare and deserving of a dirt nap! Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.