1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Moselys Coon?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by big von, May 13, 2013.

1. big von

big von Big Dog

2. He's shooting blanks now,but I've seen a few good ones off him,my buddy has a good son off him when he was bred to their midnight cowboy/frisco bitch.

3. big von

big von Big Dog

has he been bred to any jeep redboy dog with success?

4. Sirdog

Sirdog Pup

Big Von coon producing good...hey wigspillter u got the wrong coon bro I been having coon since he was 6months old and I never bred him to any frisco stuff and don't nobody got any sons off him but me i haven't done any outside breeding with him

5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Sirdog, are them coons litter mates on his sibling page?

6. Sirdog

Sirdog Pup

Not for sure bro the breeder of them dogs live down south I live in midwest

7. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I know Sweets, there are a few up here straight from him

8. Sirdog

Sirdog Pup

Cool...I like coon a lot good dog producing good to

9. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

He's ok, but he ain't no park gatter, lol.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

10. big von

big von Big Dog

Can we see some PEDs of his offspring

11. Sirdog J & C of BFK bred their midnight cowboy/Frisco bitch from a breeding we did to a Moseley Coon when J lived off 42nd st the son I'm talking about is named Lester.if that's the wrong on my bad

12. Sirdog

Sirdog Pup

Yell I forgot about that breeding the 2 I kept didn't look like bulldogs they look nuttin like coon pups they in dog heaven now rip to them both...people told me Lester look like he mixed big ass tail like a Shepard...but u talkin down on my hound like u me personally coon sired 4 litters after that bro but it's coo tho cause I believe I kno who this is just keep it pushing when y'all see me I got no words for y'all wigspitter

13. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Ive seen some decent dogs wit fat tails on a working level not what im use to seeing though

14. Sirdog I never talked down on coon bro go back & look @ what I

15. Sirdog I never talked down on coon bro go back & look @ what I posted. I heard he was a good bulldog & produced the same.i wanted to breed to him last year I was told he didn't get any pups from the last couple of breedings that's why I said he shooting blanks but not once did I talk down on your hound if it looked like that my bad bro....

16. Blackfish

Blackfish Pup

Sirdog..Have you seen Lester? He's all bulldog and he's producing bulldogs..

17. Indyred

Indyred Pup

18. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Is that dog real ?^^^^ Cause nedovic kennels seem like their kennels is fake,

19. patjr

patjr Top Dog

C'mon young muscle perhaps all the man is tryna do is sell ya some of his 'special' flavored ice cream lmao.

Ch Hoppers Whiskey (vanilla)
    Gr Ch Poles Demon (vanilla & raisins)
    Gr Ch Tenacious Bulldogs Billy (cookies & cream)

this maybe just the tip of the iceberg lol.

20. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Somebody's playing silly buggers on peds-online with various dogs down from Ch Pit Stops Mechanic.