1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mortal Locks for Pro and college Football.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Oct 13, 2011.

1. OK against my better judgement I took USC and I did a parlay of Kent St and the over.

2. Ok Boog. Lets get this party started. Moved on in 6 parlays with USC. That was like stealing. Colorodo is so bad.

Need Robinson to run all over Iowa today.

Oklahoma should pay nicely today as well.

Lets go Tigers.

3. Last night rocked for me :)

I work nights and just got up to look a little while ago.

Early picks are Maryland and Texas Tech.

Will keep you posted as the day goes. I like Michigan too but Iowa is a tough place to play so I stayed off it. Good luck.

4. 2 losers to start the day.

Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Miami are my afternoon picks

5. My day so far
    Mississippi loss
    Maryland loss
    Miami win
    Texas Tech loss
    Oklahoma win
    S caolina loss
    LSU win
    OK ST loss
    Cincinnati push

Got Oregon now and may get on Hawaii still

6. ATL and the under. Winners
    Over Houston winner
    Jets winner
    San Fran under winner
    Dallas loser
    New Orleans / Houston parlay winner

7. Nice plays boog. I did well Sat and Sunday as well. Need Philly -8 tonight to cash a 6 team parlay. Hopefully, this will set me up nicely.

8. WOW a 6 teamer!! Good luck my friend I hope you get that!!! I think I'm gonna stay clear of tonight and enjoy a damn good week! Lost a little Saturday but every other day was really good. Cashed in some good 2 team parlays which helped out a lot!

9. Good. A little time to count your money is always needed.

Boog, have you seen the spread on Stanford/Oregon this week?

10. Looks like Stanford opened @ 3 and has moved to 3.5 to 4 depending on where you look. Totals aren't posted anywhere yet, but I'd say take the OVER!!! ;)

EDIT: Take that back the total is 68. Take the over anyway lol

11. Stanford isa giving 4? Wow. The last time that Oregon lost a Pac 10 battle was to Stanford, they scored close to 80. I think Oregon is going to roll here. I cannot see the Stanford D dealing with the spead that Oregon has,. Also, the best defensive player that Stanford has is out for the season.

Boog, Pro Football Thursdays starts this week. Oakland at San Diego,

12. Yeah Stanford showed a little weakness last week and now that Oregon has both running backs again I think they might pull it off too. Then again that Luck is a bad mofo LOL. I think Oregon just has too many weapons though. I do like the over though. Oregon defense is on the field so much cuz of how fast the offense scores they give up quite a few points usually. Stanford will surely score plenty on them. Oregon just can't be stopped usually.

13. Usually, these big games don't equal the hype. Just look at that boor fest last Saturday. By the way, loved every minute of it.

Luck is a bad MOFO. He will be hit and knocked down a lot. He will put up points. That is a given. Have to go with the team speed. The speed edge is in Oregon's favor. That will be the difference. I cannot see the Cards winning this. I think the over at 68 is low as well. Look for a big number here.

14. OK I'm not betting tonight I had an awesome week BUT if I was I'd say take the under! :)

15. Not liking any of these games on Tues or wed. Like Georgia Tech on Thursday.

On Saturday, love Nebraska -2.5 at Penn State. That is if they will take action on that game. Like Alabama big. Also, Oregon.

16. Used Michigan State and Okie State in the early games. Should have played them alone but they are hooked up in Parlays. Need TCU +15.5. ND -21. Bama and Oregon to play like they should. Also, think Illini have the answer for a dreadful Michigan squad.

On the pro side. Love The Saints, Giants, Jets and maybe the Broncos.

17. Early picks were

Pittsburgh winner
    Ohio State loser
    Northwestern winner
    Tulsa winner
    Cincinnati loser (turds had a chance to get to OT and got the FG blocked) :( was only giving 3 so i had a real chance :(
    Texas loser
    South Carolina winner

Afternoon picks

UAB
    USC
    Boise St (even though idk bout this one)
    Miami
    Michigan

18. Afternoon results

UAB push
    USC winner
    Boise St loser (i knew better stupid fucking bet)
    Miami winner
    Michigan winner

Evening picks

BYU
    Oregon
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    LSU

Teaser of ORE, LSU, ALA

Guess I'm going to take Cain V in the UFC fight too

Pretty decent day going :)

19. I'll tell you Boog, if Alabama could make a FG, I would have been rolling in it this Saturday. Could not pick my nose on Sunday. Did cash a nice single bet on NO thanks to that gift from Atlanta head coach. Idiot.

20. Man I got my ass handed to me Sunday :( Wiped out 2 weeks worth of winning big money :( Went 2-3 and 2 pushes early and 0-3 in the afternoon. Took New England, under, and parlayed em last night. Scored one damn td too many to save my ass :(

Just have to reload and go at again this week LOL