1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mortal Locks for Pro and college Football.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Again, the refs fuck the bettors. Had TCU and the over big. Thank you for the dry reaming.

Couldn't see Carpenter on short rest with the creeky elbow. Another loss for the week.

2. I took a bath yesterday. First bad day in a while now. Hoping for a better day today.

Was at the dog show. Shouldn't have bet. Wasn't focused and doing the research. :( DUMB DUMB DUMB!

3. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

what's the spread on NE vs Pitt?

4. NE is -3 here. Might be different depending on where you look, but close to that

5. Man. Took a horrible beating this week. Can suck out tonight if the Chiefs cover as the home dogs. I guess we will see.

6. I took Philly, under, and parlayed em last night to almost pull me out of the horrible hole I dug this week.

LWD I can't figure out wtf the spread is so low for tonight. I don't care if KC has won 3 in a row or not SD should roll over them if they play to their potential. I hate these kind of trap games LOL

7. Again, something is rotten in Denmark with this game. The spread has dropped from 3.5 to 3. As you know, that generally means that the action is coming in on KC.

Home dog. San Diego may be looking past KC because they play Green Bay on Sunday. I was looking for there stats off the by week. Could not find it though.

8. Yeah these kind of games are usually a trap game. Looking like I fell into it at this point too. I took SD, but also the under.

9. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

Bogus game that was...stupid penalties. SD got ripped off before the half...no way that was interference on Gates. They still had a chance to win but they blew it.

10. A tremendous suck out here folks. Lost close to 4 on Saturday and Sunday. Was lucky in the Pool at work to have a shot on Monday Night. Thank you KC. Up 140 thanks to my great work pool.

11. You're up 140 thanks to shitty calls and dumbass Phillip Rivers!

12. I will take it. Rivers sucks. He absolutely does. I liked KC at home. I thought the Chargers would be looking ahead to this week. I got lucky.

Cannot believe that LSU is getting 5 from Bama. Looks like lock city there my friends. Will post more on Friday.

Bet Temple tonight -3.5. Good Luck All.

13. I took Ohio and the under.

14. And we both lose again.

15. I split. Ohio +4 was good. Lost a little juice.

16. Am not playing anything tonight or tomorrow. Love LSU. As far as parlays on Sat, have not looked yet.

Now, on the pro side. Like the Jets, Giants, Bucs and the Falcons.

17. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

BC will cover & Over

18. Sorry there my friend. I hope you didn't parlay that.

Here we go. Like USC giving 21 tonight. Like Michigan giving 4 -4.5. Like Virgina on the road at maryland. Like Stanford, Oregon, Oklahoma and also LSU big.

Stayed away from TCU and Okie State.

19. I took Miami OH and Tulsa and parlayed em :)

I like USC even with the spread moving, Can't figure out why the hell the Kent st spread has moved so much.

Prbly go USC and a parlay of USC and C Mich just for fun.

Haven't looked at tomorrow yet.

20. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

A small A&R to make it interesting.. plain horrible no offense at all.