1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mortal Locks for Pro and college Football.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Early bets were Carolina -3 San Diego Pick em Over 43.5 Tenn/Houson Atlanta +5.5 All winners except San Diego

Afternoon KC +4 Pittsburgh -5 Green Bay -10 6 point teaser of Dallas/GB

2. I'm on fire! 3-1 in the morning and 3-1 in the afternoon! I only had a little on the GB so that loss didn't hurt :)

+620 on the day :)

3. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

way to go B.. a good day indeed. thought SD was gonna run away with it, but they crapped out in the 2nd half.

4. Yeah they definitely laid down :(

Was +430 yesterday so another super week. I'm laying off tonight and tomorrow night. Tues starts a new week :)

Although I'd like to take St Louis as a dog again tonight

5. Nice to hear Boogie. Had a real bad Saturday and it got a little better Sunday. Need the Ravens -9 tonight to get some more back.

6. My friend was on KC heavy. The rivalry angle. Needless to say, I couldn't see it.

7. I usually pretty much go by numbers and sometimes trends, but this one was more of a gut feeling. Oh that and they were starting Kyle Boller!! LOL Of course he didn't let me down! hahahaha They guy is a turd who just can't cut it in the NFL. Saints was an easy pick last night should've got on it but didn't :(

I'm satisfied with what I made this week and I'm laying off tonight :)

8. I agree with that. Thought McFaden would be all that they needed. Palmer looked real bad as well.

9. Be very careful tonight. The spread has gone from 8 to 11.5 for the Ravens tonight. A huge jump.

10. Love Clemson -4.5 against the option and Georgia Tech. Like Florida State -19.5. Stanford -8 at USC. Also, WVA at Rutgers -7.

11. I love Dallas getting 3.5 at Philly. Also, Tennessee giving 9 to Indy.

12. Pitt last night was a pretty easy play I thought. They covered by 4 and that was after giving up the cosmetic touchdown at the end of the game to let UConn run out the clock.

+200 :)

13. Couldn''t bet that Jive. Like Miami tonight though. Also, think the Cards push it to game 7.

14. The Cards absolutely push it to game 7. Take em! :)

I'd do a teaser of Miami and Houston tonight. I'm prbly going to take Miami also. Heck I might take Houston too. Miami, Houston, hook em and tease em.

15. Good luck Boog. Not a teaser guy. Used Miami in many parlays. Clemson, Wisconsin, FL State, Stanford, TCU, Okie State, Michigan, take your pick. Oh, Forgot WVU and Some one else.

16. Took Cards and the over and Miami

Looks like Miami is gonna fook me

17. Miami killed us Boog. Reminded me of notre Dame this year. Just shot themselves in the foot all night. Would seriously blame the coach. The Cards paid nicely. TCU looks real good this evening.

18. I took Cards again and TCU tonight. BYU driving for the cosmetic worthless TD that is could fook us now.

19. OMG refs must be on BYU! 4th and 18 and ball is intercepted and they call a bullshit pass interference. This is seriously gonna piss me the fuck off if they score!

20. Yeah thanks for the homosexual ass fucking refs!!!!! Fuck I'm pissed off. Makes a good night of 2-0 a fucking wash to 1-1 and lose some juice now. The BYU QB just high fived the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF DOES THAT TELL YOU IS HAPPENING!!!??