1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mortal Locks for Pro and college Football.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Oct 13, 2011.

1. As far as the Jets, I have interest in them because my elderly father is a fan. I would like to see them win something for him. No static. As far as the Giants winning anything this year, I don't think they make the playoffs. There schedule is absolutley brutal. I'm shocked they won yesterday. And, yes I did bet the Bills +3.5.

As far as your interest in the Bucs nucleus of young talent, Bravo. I'm with you.

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I did like the Giants when we didn't have a team in Balto.....Now my only intrest in them is that they give these whiny ass deadskin fans headaches year after year. LMAO. Now that is a joke of a team and owner.......Jets I just don't like them because of 1969 and Broadway Jerk and well I like rooting against the former Ravens.

3. Gotcha. I posted this thread to get some interst in the betting of the games. This year I've done real well on the college side. The pros have really not been kind to me.

Hopefully, this thread will get some interest and we will all make a few extra dollars.

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Funny thinking about it, Broadway joe and his fur coat.....Mark Sanchez and his women jeans...Man jets might win it all

5. Sanchez doesn't have 1/5th the arm of Namath. He had a freekin rifle. I know it was a long time ago.

The Jets would have been better served if there foot fetish coach would just shut the fuck up. The guy really has made that team a three ring circus. The supposed dominant D has looked like Swiss Cheese.

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I gotcha, I play some games on the college spread etc. just for pride tho, so I am interested. Sorry for getting it off topic.

What you thinking about the MD vs. FL State they are say state by 17....I think it is going to be a lot closer
    Acc has some good ones this week. Miami over Ga Tech?

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I agree with you there, Ryan is a jerk and you can see that he wasn't the magic behind the Def in Baltimore. Glad he is gone.

8. I haven't really looked. I bet on online and the spreads in the local papers are usually useless. I glanced over a few. Like Clemson again. I think the Spread wa like 10. Miami I like. Fl State is a weak team. I see that ND is giving someone 8.5. Like USC getting the points. ND will shoot themselves in the foot like they have all year.

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Yeah I agree, people are hating on USC they are still good. ND is done in that one.

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

The one I am looking forward to watching is Navy ECU should be a good game.

11. The problem with USC is that they don't regualrly cover spreads. They allow teams back into these games. They have the same problem that Texas A$M does. That is the only thing that scares me. They can put up points and run the ball but they are very hard to bet hard on. But, ND always, and I stress always, hurt themselves. They really have a ton of talent.

12. Where do I begin on the college side? First, bet the Cards to win the series. Got 5.5 to one that they win 4-2.

College, Love Wisconsin -8.5. Love Clemson giving 11. Usc +9. Nebraska -25.5 at Minnesota. Also, A&M, and Stanford -21. Also, Miami -3 at home and WVU- 14.5.

Pros to come.

13. Nobody betting any games this week?

14. LOL pretty easy to sit and talk about it after the game is over hahaha

15. I don' t look at the pros till Saturday is over here is my Sat college games I like

Iowa -23
    Miami -2
    Clemson -11
    Tex A&M -21
    Cent Mich +2
    Tulane -13
    Can't figure out why OSU is only -6.5 at Missouri but I still like it. Usually the trap kind of game
    K State -11.5 Rivalry or not they should ass shalack Kansas Go BIG!
    T Tech +30
    USC +9.5
    Washington +20.5
    LSU -21
    Wisconsin -7.5 (buy the half) GO BIG msu will have a let down

OK I obviously am not taking all those but those are the games I like. My go BIG games I will def go big on. Ah ya never know I may take em all LOL

16. So solid picks there. I love Clemson and Wisconsin as well. A$M looks like an easy one as well.

17. My 4 early games hopefully go 3-1 Iowa didn't cover thanks to the pussy defense that lets Indiana take it down the field in 2 minutes and score to end the game. I can't stand last second losses!

18. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

leave it to lakewood to talk shit bet that tampa wud wood whoop the jets.

19. How many sons of Mayday have you seen go Matt? Ever been to Ecuador? I think we both know the answer to that.

20. I took all my picks plus added Penn St and took the Cardinals last night. Ended up with a pretty good day.