1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Morning Maddness.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by puregame, Sep 17, 2004.

1. puregame

puregame Big Dog

This wrote out a little longer than I expected but i felt like sharing so... enjoy! :)

I woke up this morning, almost 7:30am, to my entire yard going NUTS!!!!! Barking, screaming (my male is a screamer LOL), growling... I thought that one of the dogs had gotten of their chains. So here I go running out the house with my mop (don't laugh, it was early and the first thing I could find) and all the dogs are on there chains and still going nuts. I stood there looking around trying to figure out what the hell was going on. So, I walk over to freebee, one of my females, cause she's trying to did through the wood fence. So now you have all the yard chaos and me yelling over top of it, "Freebee NO! NO...." Well I finally realized the reason that she was acting nuts is because my neighbors pit is at the other side of the fence digging at her and every time the other dogs foot would come under the fence she would start going nuts and trying to pull the dog under the fence. Now the other dog sees me and starts barking and Freebee starts pulling at the bottom of the fence (with her teeth). I figured I should go get my neighbor and ask her to bring her dog in. Well on the way out the door I notice that her fence to her backyard and her front door are open. I closed the fence and call to my neighbor, who I scared the crap out of cause she had no idea her door was open. I told her what was going on and she went to get the leashes for her dogs.

This is when it gets good.

She get the mutt and puts him on a leash and hands him to me. Then she goes to get the pit and I see Freebee's head come through the fence. Well, we got both of her dogs out of her yard and back into the house and as I'm walking back to my house I see Freebee standing in my neighbors yard. When I finally got to my back yard she was still in my neighbors yard barking. She pulled the panels off the fence and gone right through!!

Well thank goodness I went out there cause it would have been very bad things going on back there. Not to mention my neighbor leaving for work not knowing that her man-biting dog was on the loose.

I love my Freebee. A few weeks ago she bit hole through my metal shed and pulled a few of those panels up too..........

but that's another story :) .

Freebees Breakthrough....just another story from the vaults of PURE GAME

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Can I ask, what you thought you might do with a mop?? LOL I know you said it was early, but a mop???? I keep sticks at easy access into the yard so that as soon as I get to the yard, I can reach my sticks if need be.

BB

3. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Honestly bro, I have no idea!! LOL !! Ever do stuff that makes no sense? Well that was my moment to shine, LOL.

puregame

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

LOL sounds like an interesting day thats for sure.

BB