1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

More then just a Mutt

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit#5, Jul 17, 2009.

1. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Once in a wile I see a dog that I love , This dog is bike excised 4 time a week , 15 min hot weather , winter much longer as owner told me. Dog is a year and half weighs 45 pounds eats Nutro The PB was very friendly and was given to him from his brother who breeds them ,He said his brother has papers for parents but I did not bother reg my dog
    This dog IMO takes a great picture no mater what the angle of camera he even has the classic pump handle tail.

Attached Files:

2. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

A few more pics this inspires me to get on the bike with the dog even the the lady in red shows approval

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
  3. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I saw this dog tied up near a bar no owner in sight but his back pack was near dog
    Dog looked scared I pet his head and gave him water.

Attached Files:

4. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

My dogs are doing well having fun

Attached Files:

5. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

When I say I take em to work my dogs are there having fun

Attached Files:

6. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Once I am out of the city up the hill it’s this / looks feels like home to me

Attached Files:

7. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I always wanted to see a Pit bull English bull mix,
    Then I saw this dog from a distance; you can’t help but notice this beast. 50% English bull dog 50% Red Nose Pit the owner said people stop all the time and ask questions about this dog.
    I recently saw a 100% eng bull, Seeing this dog I see that the eng bull takes away stamina, wind, agility away from what a good APBT is. But the APBT adds a lot to what is lacking with an Eng Bull., I realize this mix is looked down by many, seeing this dog in person is very memorable the dog is scary you would have to be completely insane as a human to take on this powerful brute. This dog was pulling at times to get at or too
    my 2 month old puppy to say the least the dog looks like it’s got a killer bite.
    The woman told me she has a Red Nose Pit at home & this fellow is the recent father of pups whose pups look like very strong APBT with some extra meaty skin

Attached Files:

8. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I saw this as I was driving, the 2 woman were going crazy for this guys dogs especially the puppy, the owner said both have papers, large head male APBT female is a AMStaff
    Then I said you know Amstaff’s are not supposed to have red noses

Attached Files:

9. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Some times one never knows that maybe you get a chance to see you’re self in the mirror many years from now. Here’s an older man (got to give him credit) walking that dog
    That dog wanted my dogs when he saw them, He also wanted the Black and white dog when he saw it, this dog was focused for sure to protect that man, who manages to control the dog well. He told me the dog is a Brindle Bull Boxer - OK – I like when the word Brindle become a breed .I know it’s just used to avoid the name PIT BULL

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
  10. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Here’s what starts a candid shot of a black & White female on a retractable leash that at times the dog was getting in the way of cars pulling into gas station, still the kid and his dog are enjoying life, at one point had a barking match from across the street with the Brindle Bull boxer (the man with the Cain)
    I guess I am either getting lucky or experiencing the truth since, if and when I pull up in my car to PB dog owners , Lets face this and others could easily jump into my car to get at my dog or even me I should rethink my approach when I have my dogs with me at least..

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
  11. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Two long Island Ny dogs up in here now, When I saw the owners I ask if they ere friendly He said not really & they kept walking , I ran after him and said please let me take some pics - he goes sure , The dogs were so atypical, nice true APBT personality. I said to him come on these dogs are nice, yea but some people are not friendly to my dogs and ask questions my dog don’t seem to like them.. The black dog had some type of wound on his head that he told me during birth at delivery the mother dog hurt his head?? He told me his dog is a Gator dog , His dog looks like Jeep .I told him to look up Pit Bull Community, you’ll like it.

Attached Files:

12. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

More Pics of these nice ones, I was having such a nice time petting these dogs.

Attached Files:

13. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Last picture of Buck skin type who reminds me of my dog who is gone
    I think I have been doing this picture thing a year. I’m only touching the surface
    Down the road here’s a female puppy

Attached Files:

14. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I got a mutt, BYB special all I know is that they say the mother was a "pitbull". He is a great dog, we are training for rally at the moment then possibly next spring (when he is old enough) I might try him at some pulling.
    [​IMG]

15. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

A time ago when I had my black saddle color female. My wife with the help of her family had the PB out of the house or else ultimatum, so I did make an attempt to find a home, first for the female, the home was the husband wife who owns these dogs. The black with gray hair dog at the time was the only dog they had. So I brought over my Bitch dog the woman loved her - why not she was nice bitch - Bold- Alive with life -No fear - not shy - proud - always willing to give a dog a chance till the first growl. Which was what happened, there established male (altered) was fearful and tested the waters with a growl, after the it was ON experience the woman still wanted my female, I told her I can not give you the dog as I don’t think you know what your in for – so here we are now she has her 7month old female PB from a small puppy and alls well, She believes now as before her male is a PB which even I have to draw the line on with the black one and say - NOT more then just a mutt. Maybe she could have pulled it off ? na

Attached Files:

16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Now i can't lie the dog look real good man and it was kind of that man to let you take pics of his dog, But man why was you takeing pics of those women? They did'nt look to happy :eek:

17. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Summers as good as over , here in the north , I think she like it liked it as its a complement or some thing

18. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

My kids (on there own) used this pic from a web search for there computer desk top , I guess they like PB's from the hart

Attached Files:

• 1a.JPG
      1a.JPG
      File size:
      83.5 KB
      Views:
  19. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

almost 2 years ago i saw a sign free puppies When I inquired I was told by owners they were pit bull / Shepard / Dalmatian
    Here is the one of the pups now Very Pit bull like

Attached Files:

20. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

saw this on at market

Attached Files: