1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

More then just a Mutt

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit#5, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

"slap nuts" lmao!!!!

2. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I took a pic of this dog a year ago or close to it / his head really got larger
    These people tie out the dog occasionally, as you see this is a close as
    I dare get this dog is human aggressive ABSOLUTLY
    Since I know them I called owner up and said you are risking people and your dog it could get put down from an attack. I recommended that if you insist on tieing dog out near people you better always muzzle him (they listened)

Attached Files:

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i am all for a dog meant to be used as a guard dog, although i would rather see it not be of the APBT persuasion. not what they were meant to be. but u also dont see me tying out my boerboel to the front porch where unsuspecting people may wander upon her. she is kept inside when we are not at home.

glad to hear they listened to you about keeping their dog out of other's harms way.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
  4. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

A 6 month old brown dog that cost $300 my dog 5 months and his played
    Nicely, these are the young days that fleet, most likely one day it ends up
    that one can’t trust there dog to just puppy play

Attached Files:

5. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Interesting note: the dog in pic #122 has a brother who just bit some body
    I feel it is defective to have a PB of any type to be that way, just to many other breeds that HA is not considered a defect. Certainly I’ve seen in my dogs that desire to get at a dog , all you gota do is let your guard down for a second and the dog can seize the moment . So how on earth can a person own a PB that is HA the PB is just way to clever and persistent, one day they get what they want. I learned when a dog hurts another dog well its just property, a human one might as well move to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]<ST1:pMexico</ST1:p</st1:country-region> cause your life is gona suck afterwards

6. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Every Saturday people meet to show off cars (old and new) along with vintage cars, a nice looking PB stole the show for quite a few people who clamored around this dog. The dog was nicely built with the look that most people see as APBT
    I asked owner what type of PB. He said an Am staff and I have papers. I said I believe Am staffs are not supposed to have red nose traits (Nose definitely black) he then gave me a blank look and back tracks to “ well his father was red nose mother am staff “ What ever he’s a nice looking dog very friendly . <O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p

Attached Files:

7. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

The hot weather is here as you see, also I saw from a distance this puppy with owner at a bus stop I felt bad for the pup I had a water dish and borrowed some water, the owner & Pup was happy to except. This 11 week old pup is 50% Roti 50% Pit Mastiff. As you see the end of May weather is here and with all due respect not to have a out of context picture but I wish all peace this Memorial Day weekend. <O:p</O:p

Attached Files:

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL, they got you off track didn't they... did you talk to em?

9. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

That’s about all of Pandora’s Box I would open. I’m married with kids, got to behave
    any way those 2 must have been discussing how incredible the APBT is .
    That could be a new series / Pictures of umm … some one in search of my lost or loose dog !!

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LMAO, I love summertime.

11. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

haha let me get her number she looks good and the pup looks good lol

12. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Some times a bonus show’s up now and then

13. Sapper

Sapper Pup

I have a little somthing to add, the other day I was browsing the local sales online and I came across an add for Pitbull puppies. So I email them and ask for more info and she said the dogs were %50 Chow %50 Pitbull. Oh god I thought. I then managed to look her up on myspace and seen pics of the mom she said was a Pitbull but looked nothing like one. Anyway I polietly sent her a message back and told her even if they were %50 Pitbull please dont tell anybody that they are Pitbulls. Her is a picture she sent me.

Attached Files:

14. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

That’s a good try to clear up a real lie / For me the breeds stands as this The true APBT SBT AMSTAFF a combo of any of them along with mastiff even boxer could be a Pit Bull but sadly many others breeds can find there way and it becomes a Pit Bull which we all know is not a APBT any way Pit Bull is a generic term.
    Some Pit Bulls regardless of there composition can look like fine dogs just the same

15. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Pit bull chow will be strong dog some day , I heard chows are HA so to me that’s a sad commentary especial since the chow pit mix will look more like a APBT then Chow , The APBT seem to genetically dominate

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

hopefully in temperment too, buddy.

17. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

Yeah go with that...

As far as girls and summer you guys know you only have dogs to pick up chicks. :p

18. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

You can see people come & go and never notice the pit dogs in town
    but I do, this big chest I mean umm the dog had a fine chest as you can see a mix of Red nose and Cain Corso dog had no aggression towards me but I did notice the dog looked at his owner for expectance as to me saying hello compared to many pits just looking to love ya regardless of owners stance , this dog was 6 months old & striking to look at

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      72.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      62.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      67.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      68.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      79.4 KB
      Views:
  19. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

A pic of that dog - and about 5 miles down the road a different area with a skinny PB with bite marks on head I have more pics of this dog

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      61.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      63.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      74.6 KB
      Views:
  20. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Black and white dog had some bite marks on head the girl told me she rescued dog from uncaring people I said to the girl the dogs weight seems like a fighting weight, I asked her when did she rescued the dog her answer I don’t know , little puppy is the black & whites , This dog was very friendly to my dog .

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      79.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      73 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg