1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

More deleted threads...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frogs, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I work twelve hour days, so you get graced with my presence on my off days!

2. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

And you don't know how thankful I am!!!
    Now go get some rest! lol

3. Vicki

Rest? LOL, When I'm not working, I have....dogs. :animal_plutoe:

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Ain't it the truth. People I work with don't understand how I could possibly have "yardwork" to do everyday.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

5. Vicki

Got home, scooped shit, and then getting them out of their kennels for some exercise. I work three twelves so I have four days to do yard and dog work. It never ends.

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

The 12 hours suck but I bet it's really nice having that out of the way in 3 days. 4 off days would be real nice, would make the 12s worth it for sure IMO.

7. Vicki

I'm getting used to it. I can make up 4 hours (to get my 40) any of the days off I have. But, yes, I now have more days off than I work, so it's nice.

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

my chihuahua barked at me , I looked at her to say whats up....she looks at the shit she just made on her puppy pads as if too tell me to clean it up now. LOL

Out of all my post this is probably the only one that will sink in Elias head that he will remember. LOL...well at least he remembered about my chis xmas sweater LMAO.

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I've been working 10 hour 3rds for 2 years now, you mean to tell me you eventually get used to it.? :lol:

I do love having every Saturday thru Tuesday night off though. I love being able to spend all that free time with my kidos and mutts. Now if I could just learn how to sleep again, life would be grand lol.

10. treezpitz

Why am I not surprised you taught your chiwauwau to shit in the house lol.

11. treezpitz

And yes, I'm well aware that's not the correct spelling. Had to put a disclaimer before all the know it alls wake up and comment.

12. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Lmao...lol

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

She is one smart dog though, always pees and shits on her puppy pads with only as little as 2 weeks of me sort of training her as she is my first house dog ever so I basically raised her the only way I knew how. She loves the flirt pole and spring pole, she knows how to shake any type of hide on command and also knows how to tuck her front legs while holding that hide LMAO.

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lmao...... :lol:

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

lmaorotcdjeqbjfbqe csamdc ma/ldldjl;a kcfm lqamkck':FAQsaasssays,c,c/qm c/v;qlmv/lmv/ qm/;msm!!!

16. treezpitz

LOL That's funny. I'm not surprised about that either.

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Im not either,,, way too smart to shit outside as its cleaner out there...

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

And dogs are rest so whatcha talking about vicky ?

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Here we go again, it just goes to show how very little you actually know about my Chihuahua. She does piss and shit outside WHEN I let her out but when I dont she knows exactly where she is suppose to go potty in the house because she is a very smart dog.

Elias just wishes he had a smart house dog like my chihuahua instead of a dog that shits on there own pedigrees, at least a pedigree makes for a great puppy pads LMAO.

20. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Why would you train your dog to shit in the house at all?