1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

moose attacks and gets it

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BOTP Kennels, Feb 27, 2014.

1. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

2. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I hope he went back and got the meat atleast. I would've did the same

3. petros

petros Pup

sooooooooo stupid

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

The moose wouldn't have got that first lick on me, I'da hit him when he was coming at me.

5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

i mean but gotdamn he couldnt go around the motherfucker? and yeah i hope he went back thats alot of meat to waist!!

6. Why kill it? Stupid $&@$.

7. treezpitz

I probably would have turned around. But if I was in this dudes exact situation I woulda just hit him until he dropped, Im protecting myself before anything else. IDK how much a moose weighs but it's a whole lot more than me. He sure wasn't a "friendly" moose as you saw. You can try to dodge him or try to calm him down all you want, my life or well being is alot more important than that dam moose.

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Moose did not need to die. Guy had more than enough time and space to get away.I guess being human gives him more rites to the path than the moose.

9. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

After the warning shot.the moose still charged. There very stubborn animals. And yea I believe there 800 and up in weight

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Just a pussy with a gun. dude prolly shit his pants.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea fuck that guy... that wasnt in protection, he had room to dodge em and that snow mobile was a lot faster than the moose im willing to bet...

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

bottom line, if the guy didn't have a gun he would have turned around and called it a day. hence he had a gun, went a lot closer than he should have instigating the attack. could have been avoided, people are a lot more ballsy with a loaded gun.

13. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Yea. Nxt time I eat a burger ima be mad at the butcher. Even tho the cow didnt slap him as this moose did this guy. Nxt thread for me

14. treezpitz

If it was a perfect scenario, sure, turn around and go back or go around him. I personally don't know the circumstances (& I doubt yall do) but if he was near his destination point and had a long distance to go back to his starting point and not enough battery to get back on. What would you do? Everything you've stated? Run away and run out of battery in the middle of nowhere? Not I says the man with common sense. Like said before, if the option is available, I'd do something else but nobody here knows the situation. So I don't understand how he's in the wrong when you don't know any of the circumstances.

15. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

Thats a pussy w a gun. This is the right way to deal with a charging moose.[video=youtube;JLZdsoL-mLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZdsoL-mLY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZdsoL-mLY[/video]

16. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Im with treez on this, Id have shot it the first time it came at me. Its a MOOSE. Not a kitten. That thing could have killed him when it hit him.

17. She was likely protecting her young? I think he should have gone around or gotten off the trail. PS

18. toom

toom Big Dog

He was another egomaniac with a gun,,,DICK HEAD for short.He pulls up and starts reving up his engine then yelling.The moose was'nt even bothering him at all.He had PLENTY of time to turn around and then come back 10 mins later.He and the moose would have been on there way to do what ever it is they do.Man will not be happy until we KILL everything.
    I wonder what the authorities think of this video.I'm thinking it could go both ways where the poor moose ended up charging at the pussey.And FUK U if you don't like my opinion dick heads....!

19. treezpitz

^^^ LOL Woke up on the wrong side of the bed??

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lmao.............