1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Moonshiners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Nov 12, 2013.

1. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

i see im not the only one that didnt like tickeis show. bet it wont be on next season. theres only 5 shows that come on that are worth watchin and there are as follows. SOA walkin dead. moon shiners. alaska the last frontier and yukon men. oh and i watch duck dynasty too and football whenever the cowboys or the patriots play.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You're trippin okc! Name those shows over first 48? That's the best show on tv, I also like border wars and similar shows. Sorry for steering off thread, couldn't help it, felt disrespected when first 48 wasn't named. lol

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

oh hell no..man if we goin off topic we dam sure cant leave Gunsmoke out.

4. treezpitz

lol gunsmoke is a good one, shit, anything about guns is a good one. Haven't watched it in a while though.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I watch it everday tree at 5 oclock.I saw every episode porb 10 times a peace but i still watch it everday at 5 p.m.

6. treezpitz

lol you sound like me and first 48! I'm gonna look up gunsmoke and see what time it's on here. My ol lady just turned pawn stars on from the dvr, I like that and american pickers as well.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well i got the Encour package on Dish network...And its like 6 channels.One channel is 24 hrs a day Westerns..And they show Gunsmoke at 5 every day.But shit I get all g channells for 5 bucks a month.I love Encour man all 6 channels show old Movies.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I meant all 6 channels for 5 bucks a month.They will try to lie to you like they aint got that ,,but they do.

9. treezpitz

I used to not have cable or the internet but now I have it I wonder how I ever made it w/o it. I don't watch alot of tv at all, I watch about 6 channels or less so if there was a package that had my 6 channels, I'd jump right on it. It's my ol lady that watches a bunch of stupid shit on every channel. $5 is a fucking deal though!

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea I mean I got a regular package and its like 75 a month but for 5 bucks extra I get the 6 encour channels.And yeah man thier is basically less than 10 chnnels i like.I wish they would just let you pick the channels you want and charge you for what you actually watch.

11. treezpitz

I've never had dish so I thought maybe you were speaking of a certain packaged plan they had called encour with a total of 5 channels. Yea, I'm stuck paying for a bunch of shit I never watch as well. If we were able to pay just for what we watch, I don't think the companies would be in business for very long.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hey Tree I got a TV on the back porch I keep on all the time.I turn the volume on wide open the dogs can hear it.I keep it on the Western channel unless I am out there watching football or something.But I think they like it .I put it out there for me to watch football is why its there.But I just started leaving it on for them..But i mean they still fire up whenever they want so I dont guess it makes em any calmer.But I just think they like it.

13. treezpitz

lol That's funny stuff! Always thinkin of the dogs! My mind operates like that as well. I think they appreciate also,It breaks the silence a little. They proly dream about john wayne in their sleep lol

14. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

1st 48 is good but i get tired of watchin motherfuckers tell on themselves and tell on there partners!! i just get upset. plies told the truth when he wrote that fuckin song!!

15. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Since the topic of good series/ programs was raised, I will throw a few out that are good, including current and older: Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood, Bar Rescue, American Hoggers,
    Breaking Bad. I learned about Hoggers here on GD.

I just set my DVR to record all Moonshiners.

16. treezpitz

I love when they say they want a lawyer, police hate that shit!! I like to educate myself as much as possible about how "the people" work and first 48 is a real,first hand view of how they work. Plus, I can relate, I used to live the street life so it catches my interest.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Always take a lawyer and dont ever tell them shit..The more you say ,the deeper you dig.Just dont say nothin and take a lawyer.Same with a DUI man..Even on somethin as simple as a DUI.Dont say nothin lol I refused the breathalizer,sobriety test and every dam thing.They settled with me for 1200 bucks,,didnt go on my record,no dui shcool nothing..And gave me my dam licsence back..Im just giving yall some advice even if it simple as a dui dont tell them bitches shit.Welll the whoole thing cost me 2200..i spent a 1000 on a lawyer .But DUI is simple.

18. treezpitz

X2!!^^^ If the police have enough to arrest you , they will! Most likely they don't have shit and want you to snitch on yourself so they have enough to arrest you. Only question I have is...am I under arrest? If yes, let's get out to the county so I can get my bed. If no, see ya later man,gotta go.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yall want to see something funny go to youtube and type in Montgomery Police Department drag racing...I cant post links from this phone or i would post it for yall.

20. treezpitz

That's funny shit! Dude said "this got turbo" lmao!