1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Modern History?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by kensloft, Jul 6, 2006.

1. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Channel surfed into A & E's Dallas SWAT breaking into a house to remove... drug pushers. The Crack House entry.

The policeman is talking about how he had almost had to shoot and kill the dog chained up int the yard as they were moving in for the invasion. He continues to explain that he didn't have to shoot it because luckily the chain had gotten wrapped up in the leash and it was out of the way. Another good thing about it was that when they pulled the metal framework off the window to gain entry it was not in the kill zone. It was a lab mix... no staff or pit.

In a following scene you are shown a puppy being rescued from the interior of 'crack house'. It comes out being cradled so that its back is to the camera. They turn it around and it is a brindle pit bull.

The cop, smiling into the camera holding the young pup in the camera range, states " A CRACK DOG "!

Shouldn't hard drug pushers not be allowed to own dogs that could be proven to be vicious if they are abused? Pomeranians would be OK.

Glad I'm Canadian because in millions of minds throughout America... if you own a brindle pit then you are probably associated with or are a crack dealer. But, then again, I am watching this program in Canada. "Yuh don't think that Canadians would associate in that manner... do you?"

Talk about a raw deal for pit owners.

2. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Nah, they shouldn't think that way I live in TX and everyone in the city looks at you like your crazy for haveing a APBT. If you are in the country then they usually like the dog and ask how you use the dog. ie. hunting, trial, feild work, etc. I've found that where I live all I have to do to make ppl. like my dog and see no threat is to just make her do a trick for them roll over or lay down and they are impressed and from then on like my dog and want to play with her. I can't honestly say how many ppl. I've converted to liking APBT's.