1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Modern Greats

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by boogieman, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Look I'm not hating on this dog. Obviously he is impressive and has put some great bulldogs on the ground. As has been said before. You go with the people that you know and what they have seen and then what they say. This is what I've based my comments on.

2. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

left out the most important thing, i dont know you but i am %100 sure not one dog of yours will be posted in this modern day greats thread. Im sure you know why lol

3. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

Oh im not calling you a hater, if we all liked the same shit wed live in the same kinda houses and drive the same kinda cars, I was just wondering what about him you didnt like

4. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

awsome dogs haven even thought about the greats of this era

5. Sorry i meant to send a pm.. My bad.

6. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

sorry folks mods have a problem with the thread

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Because the thread is retarded. Call someone if you wanna talk modern bulldogs.:rolleyes:
    Time and place for everything.

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

haha- not taking the bait chumley, you can talk about my dogs all you like, it doesnt bother me or them. i know what i have and they know what they are.

not just "mods", but people with people w/ half a brain

^ example of a person w/ more than half a brain

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Rally this Dude pm'd me with the same ol "youre dogs will never be in a modern greats thread " line and went on to say " youre probobly one of those people who breeds tightly bred untested stock and calls em Brood stock" The man is obviously trying to bait. Beware dealing with this dude. Also a warning If you dont agree with his threads prepare to have him badger you with P.M.'s Bateing and asking suspect questions like " where are you from"

10. Cull his ass,..............

11. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

just a question do to your bad grammar

12. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

thought this thread was locked? any way what is the problem with the thread tho? all of these dogs have stories ready at hand online
    did I post a story? no I posted the dogs which are on peds online which is available to anybody? do i say this dogs did this or that?
    no people just have an issue with me from the fastlane dogs thread do to my opinion and my experience.

13. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

Why get pissy if your dog isnt here? worse part is you dont even know them thats how insignificant most of yall are. You try to make yourself feel important by saying shit like dont post this or that. I mentioned nothing about hunting ect ect this thread is just like the allstar team thread but just not from dogs of the past which also had recent dogs in it. the problem aint with the post you personally got a problem with me, thats coo but dont act as if its something else, Im better then you and you just have to live with it. I brag because I seen dogs you dream to have owned and they are the modern day greats

14. art

art Big Dog

benny and nino where dam good bull dog far i heard'ed

15. art

art Big Dog

both dogs where

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Just because there is things on the net about modern activity that should not be. Some of it put out by the idiots participateing. Helping spread the crap all over every bulldog site on the net is part of the problem and like rally said a form of snitching. Loose lips sink ,,,,,,,awww to hell with it. Some folks just dont get it

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
  17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

^^^^^
    I agree think some things should be saved for PM'S

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
  18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I like what i hear about nino but both seem to be hell of bulldogs

19. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

which one is active?

20. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

yea there some very indepth accounts of nino on some pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.