1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mma strikeforce vs ufc 12/4/10

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Dec 5, 2010.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Strike foce had a good card Hendo is back knocking out babalu like he did bisping and Paul daly knocked the fuck out of Scot Smith and then raped him afterwards lol that was a good knockout big foot Silva is way over rated he got chain checked in the first round by a light heavy wight guy the took the fight on short notice 45 pound difference lol ridiculous as for the ufc I stopped watching after the first fight Garcia vs Nam phan Asian dude got robbed silly Garcia should of never won that fight and those judges are full of shit.

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Yeah Strikeforce put on the better card hands down. Hendo should get the title shot next against Cavalcante.
    I hate to see Scott Smith go out like that. IMO he's one of the Gamest know mma fighter active. The thing is he takes too much punishment and continues to push forward.
    He has the greatest comeback in UFC history against Pete Sell and two of the greatest fights in Strikeforce history against Benji Radach, and Cung Lee. In all of these fights he took so much damage yet came back. It maybe time for him to hang it up. :(

Big Foot has a crazy strong chin. That doesn't mean it can't be tested, which it was. Gotta give it up to Kyle. He put in work but Big Foot was too strong.

It was sad to see Nam get robbed. I was pulling for him to take the TUF competition. Now what's the deal with the judges? These are the same judges who killed boxing. Sometimes I wonder if they're really paying attention? or do these people have gambling problems and are trying to cover the spread? Judging back in PRIDE were no different.

3. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

The SF fights were alot better than the UFC last night. There were three good KO's, I would have to give KO of the night to Robbie Lawler!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Bgs10fU-s[/ame]

Watch the patented Iron Mike Tyson uppercut he lands :eek: