1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mma fans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kane85, Jul 25, 2010.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

so on august 1 it will be jon bones jones vs matyushenko on versus my pick will be jones i like that kid at 23 years old he is proving to compete with the big boys after this he should go after the big fish like evans,rampage ect.... a week after this fight on august 7 itd ufc 117 silva vs sonnen silva will kick his ass and there is a rumor going around about GSP saying two more title fight then he will meet anderson silva at his wight class and that if he wins we will retire cause he will have nothing else to prove to the world he would become the best pound for pound in the world. ufc 118 august 28 edgar vs penn 2 then on sept 25 ufc 119 it will be mir vs nogueira 2 come october ufc 121` hamill vs ortiz and in november rampage will face machida oh and in october 23 it will be cain velasquez vs brock lesner. and jose aldo will fight i think in sept not sure but a couple more fights and he can go up in wight to the ufc and also wec and the ufc are talking on doing some super fights cross thing like ben handerson vs bj penn for example to title on the line just a good fight they are still in talks about this.

2. drz

drz Big Dog

I like Jones. Very good fighter but Dana White said he was a year away from a title shot last year. They want to bring him a long slowly which makes sense. There's a lot of beasts at 205 and another guy in the championship mix is going to further confuse the issue. I think if Machida beats Rampage then that will be a good sign that Quintin is falling out of the championship picture. Then you set up a match with Bones and Page to see if Bones is ready to fight contenders.

I got Hamil over Ortiz. And I think Penn is going to murk Edgar in the rematch.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

yeah i agree jones is a beast

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ItfImycSz4[/ame]

what about jose aldo he is a bad ass as well what do you guys think of him going to ufc after couple more fight he would go up in wight to challenge the 155 class and ithink he has not lost in 5 years impressive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzyMlN3tJ4[/ame]

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Jones will run through Vladdy, he's way past his prime and wont be able to deal with this kid. Vladdy has to take him down and isnt getting him on his back IMO

easy win for Jones

5. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

jones will win , but looking foward to ufc 117 that whole card is stacked !!!

6. drz

drz Big Dog

Aldo is the real deal. Not sure anyone can push him at 145. If he wants challenges he may have to move up to 155. Lot of tough guys there.

7. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Jones's really moving up on my personal top 10 list. He has a hell of a future ahead of him. I don't see him Evans anytime soon. Being that they're both training partners @ Greg Jacksons.

Hope A.Silva smashes Sonnens face. I never liked Sonnen ever since I seen him fight in the WEC against Filho in their first fight.

Aldo is also quickly rising in my personal top 10 list. I see no one beating this kid anytime soon. I agree with @drz, he's going to have to move up.

I would love to see Henderson VS Penn/Edgars (winner). Once again Henderson's also in my top 10 personal favorite fighters list. I say move the WEC into the UFC and let's see a Florian VS Cerrone.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

so what happened??.....ive been away from pc a while!! ...who won??

9. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Luciano Azevedo choked out Aldo and would do it again, Azevedo is fighting Atonio McKee this week. McKee has made a career of taking people down and laying there for descision wins, not ground n pound, just holding them. Azevedo will change that,

Aldo is a phenom still but wouldnt beat Luciano in a rematch IMO, both had the same amount of fight at the time also, I think both had 8 fights

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010