1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Missouri ADBA show 2011

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by whydidiregister?, Jan 14, 2011.

1. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

hey dream pits, can you show a couple peds of some of the dogs you are bringing to the show this year. we talked a little about the lines but cant remember how they were bred, j
    I will be bringing some maverick crosses.

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

be sure to bring the old man again. Something about the old guy that you cant help but love lol

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Id love to make it down too. Have to see if possible, but would be a blast and a good experience.

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

oh yeah man will do. he has been in and out of the vet. he will be there, missing teeth and all
    he is a 3/4 tombstone 1/4 yellow cross

5. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

the weather sucks right now and the next couple of days but the weekend seems favorable and promising. upper 70's and sunny both days

6. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Will be there. Hope to see a few of you.

7. I'm just bringing turds :)

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

well make sure those turds arent in my class :)

9. LOL Look fwd to seeing you all there. Travel safe.

10. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Just saw the news this morning about Joplin. Anybody know if the storm got near where the show will be?

11. The show site is about 3 hours or more from Joplin. Everything is still on as planned as far as I know.

12. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Just received this in an email from a member of the Show Me Club thought I would pass it along:

Hi all - as many have heard, Sedalia MO was hit by a tornado this afternoon. I just contacted the Fairgrounds where our show is held and the Fairgrounds were NOT hit by the storm, and neither was the Best Western where a lot of exhibitors stay. The area affected was to the South and East of the Fairgrounds - it was close, but this will not affect our show.

Please feel free to spread this information to anyone you know that is planning to attend our show.

13. Thanks benthere was just coming to post that :)

14. Big V

Big V Pup

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short for the Missouri show this year.

15. Yep! It was a huge turn out and a fun show too :)

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yep, best show for us by far!