1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mississippi convention raided last night

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jefferson, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Hey guys, heads up. Cops and HSUS raided big convention last night in Mississippi. Big conventions with 200 people present are a bad idea in this day and time!

2. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

I sure it was mississppi

3. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Yep it was a big one. I'm out of the game now but a friend was there's and called me this morning from the jail. I told him before the world has changed and to get away from dogfighting. I wish he had listened. Mississippi is a felony spectator state

4. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Ment r I sure

5. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Oh ok heard they hit one in Tennessee last night too

6. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Ah crap. I didn't hear about that one.

7. LockNLoad

LockNLoad Pup

Wow since the pigs can't arrests thugs, wannabee gangsters or drug cartels they go after dog-men that are having a reunion get together at a convention that is publicly known :claptomusic: good job pigs with your extensive surveillance now you could feed the media with some more hyped up bullshit instead of really doing your job like like creating road blocks unconstitutionally for DUI's, DWI's

8. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

very disapointing. their attention should be on child molesters and rapists.

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@locknload why do you say it was publicly known? i know they were smart enough to try and keep it quiet!! probably the same problem as always!! FUCKIN RATS SOME BEEN TALKIN TO THE LAW!! its fucked up cuz there payin motherfuckers to snitch!! dirty fuckin bastards must not have been any active meth labs that day!! hold your head up Miss dogmen and dont cooperate for shit if they got a case let em fuckin prove it!!

10. Epona

Epona Banned

if you have more people than ref, time keeper, handler(s) owner(s) at the [], you are to risky, simple that.

11. LockNLoad

LockNLoad Pup

It's pathetic rapist, murders, serial killers, drug cartels shit look what just happened to the DA in texas yet they worried about a convention smfh. FEDS (pigs) are a disgrace.

12. mma316

mma316 Pup

I agree with you, my friend.

13. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

ding ding ding! maybe add a backer/man in your corner (if you own and handle your animal) and even then it's becoming a lot of folks standing around. it's almost ASKING to get arrested and charged with some bullshit if you attend a show with a crowd. the days of US conventions where people don't ultimately get arrested ended a looooooong time ago. it is my understanding they arrested about 40-50 folks and "saved" 20 dogs, but the near 100 vehicles they impounded will eventually lead them to the rest of the attendees.

at the end of the day it's the dogs that suffer for these folks ignorance thinking they can have a festival and not draw unwanted attention.

14. I would reitterate the old "Close the circle, folks"....but I believe it is far too late for that. Old timer needs to adapt and overcome if the dogs they've worked their entire lives to refine are to survive the long haul.

15. sranchito

sranchito Pup

That is exactly what I was thinking. Learned my lesson the hard way. Buddy says lets go to{}. On the way truck after truck down country road. LSS, took 2 days to get home for some reason. Wife was hot. Never again unless the above conditions are met.

16. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

I don't make a lot of posts up here, but I read many. The closed circle concept, loose lips, and limited amount of ppl at a show are all good ideas, BUT IT IS LIKE SEX..........ONLY 100% WAY TO NOT CATCH A DISEASE OR MAKE AN UNWANTED CHILD IS TO REFRAIN AND ABSTAIN! Same as with putting on shows....NO MATTER YOUR OPINION AND OR HOW YOU FEEL, YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS SAY IT IS A FELONY AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED AND OR GO TO JAIL. Point blank its just as simple as that. They ARE PAYING PPL TO LOCK PPL UP! 5k last time I heard....You never know what a person is going through or what their situation is at the time. People are loosing EVERYTHING THEY OWN DAILY, so 5k means A LOT TO A LOT OF PPL. Everybody is a stand up guy UNTIL IT IS TIME TO STAND UP! Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.....

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Can I get an Amen?! Lol Or move the hell out of the Usa I often times find myself on these threads thinking you can't be serious arguing about getting busted for something that is illegal and has been for a very long time and then sit up and start talking a whole lot about things of illegal nature on a public message board just putting it all out there . I don't understand the logic behind it yes you knew dogfighting was illegal before you chose to partake in any convention you know the risks so really you can't blame anyone but yourself. If half of these people were smart they would be moving to Mexico, Or South America or somewhere else. If you live in the USA and want to match dogs you better have some bail money sitting in an account somewhere because it's only a matter of time. And making suggestions on how to keep scrutiny away from these shows by yours truly I am sure the feds are jotting all this info down.

18. some people SNITCH for FREE this is the new AMERICA the best country in the WORLD! but after the MAFIA going down and some members becoming RATS also the tragic events of of 9/11 the community at large is no longer afraid to SNITCH or give an opinion to the AUTHORITIES every where you go you see advertisements " SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING " I'TS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT AMERICA from the 70's ,80's everyone feels the need to cooperate or should i say SNITCH OR RAT OUT

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well people dont mind thier own buisness no more.I am with Sadie if you gone do it just move to a free country.They on these websites and every where else I think everybody knows that.

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

How many bust is that in the last week or 2? Why people still attend public conventions is beyond me anyways. What do you think is going to happen???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.