1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Missing link or Fish

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by mac 11, Aug 19, 2008.

1. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Has anyone ever used missing link as a supplement? If so what are the pros and cons. What about feeding raw fresh fish or fish heads?

2. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

I use carp. Remove the head and fins for fertilizer, guts and mudvein for trapline bait, freeze the filets in zip lock baggies in 8-12oz.

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

whole mackerel-they LOVE em!

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I used Missing Link for a while several years back with our Dogo. Honestly, didn't see any improvement, and it was too expensive to keep on giving it for no reason. The same dog had his problems clear up just by switching to a better food.

6. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Missing Link is a waste is $$$....used it for years...big mistake!

YIS

7. mojorising

mojorising Banned

i've had mad good results in the past using denatured salmon oil, organic sea kelp and a lil glucosamin!

sometimes you gotta try different stuff till it works i have found. bullies got them delicate tummies!