1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

miss ya little bro...everyday

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Lee D, May 4, 2011.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Anthony D
    Nov 18 1977 - May 4 2007

[​IMG]

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

dang theres a resmblance ! lost my bro too ,i know where your coming from !!

3. Sorry for your loss man :( He does look a lot like you!

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thanks guys, it makes alotta days throughout the year real hard for me and the fam.
    a fellow dogger....thats a young jeep/rb dog on the bed with him....

dont take family for granted, its the most important thing you got. trust me, it sux to find that out the hard way.

*and yes, some people actually thought we were twins

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I know what you're saying from experiance Lee. Sorry for your loss.

6. Crisis

Crisis Pup

damn brotha, i couldnt imagine. ive lost my share of loved ones and god knows it, but i couldnt even fathom the idea of one of my little bros going b4 me. stay up big homie u got my condolences over here.

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Sorry for your loss....

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

so sorry for your loss, im sure May 4th, among many other days, is a super hard one for ya. I couldn't even begin to imagine. :-(

9. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose A brother. That shit SUCKS MAN.

10. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I know exactly what you mean. I lost my dad and younger brother with in a year apart. Miss them both everyday.

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

rip.........

12. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

RIP , yesterday was my pop's b-day, he passed 3 years ago

13. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

one of my homies just passed to shoot on the head so rip to ur bro and who everyone who lost a love one

14. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

15. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Sorry to hear man,may he RIP.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thanks everyone. its never an easy day, but i been just trying to stay on a couple boards and keeping positive.
    like i told a fella on here, hes probably kicked back with family, good folk and a good dog or two

17. Spike Boogie

Spike Boogie Banned

Oh wow.... Sorry to hear bout your loss! He's in a better place! Believe me....I know exactly what you're going thru! I lost my younger brother just 6 months ago to the day! It has been the most difficult thing that me and my family has ever been thru! He was only 32 when he passed! It sucks even more when they are taken away so suddenly in a truly senseless act!!!

R.I.P. Anthony D and to my little bro Mark!!

God Bless you and your family Lee D!!!

http://www.ktvu.com/news/25632563/detail.html

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/11/04/BA7J1G74BM.DTL

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im so sorry Spike. not only for you, but all that understand what it feels like. theres a big hole left behind that never will get filled

19. cutt

cutt CH Dog

RIP too all yalls family We keep everyone in prayers....

20. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

RIP. Sorry for your loss.