1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Miniature Bull Terrier

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by blackcloud, Apr 29, 2013.

1. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

My daughter just adopted a 2 year old Mini EBT, the little sucker has already killed a few Possums and a Racoon. I knew nothing about them but seems like a good hound for small game. Anyone one here have any experience with them?

2. toom

toom Big Dog

I think you just got lucky..!

3. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Actually my daughter is freaking out about it lol, I would bring him to my house but I have an APBT and a Staffy which would mean the EBT's demise!

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

The good thing with ebt's is they can be very loyal,i have seen a-lot of good ebt,as-well as minitures..they make great vermin catchers....some of them can get grumpy as they get older,..seen a-lot of ebt/cross as-well......ya might be suprised with how fear-less they can be....all in all..i think you will en-joy this dog,,when there on some-thing they don't like to give up un-till they have it....real nice dogs...best of luck with em....

5. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

There not many I have seen like u describe blue bull around my way in the u.k my mate used to keep them had 3 that I no off and gave all 3 away because they were nuts couldn't focus on any thing just mad as fook you go to stroke them and u get a big boney head/nose smashed in to your face u leave with a bloody nose if your lucky lol but then I have seen some really placid ones but the prob there to layed back lol don't even like going for a walk

But then I have seen on the net one or 2 really good ebt but never in person

But then a few weeks a go I got my ass kicked at a weight pull by a British bull dog so u can't judge dogs but there breed stamp ( it beat every dog there and hold the most weight pulled in the u.k) !!!!!!!!!

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Seen a few,about 25-30 year back..some were great workers...in saying that a-lot of the good one's were cross's....but like ya say not many useing them for work these day's/???..and a few full,but they have to be kept active...ya have me thinking now,when i move to the sticks i'll try and pick one up..a friend of mine that i had not seen in 20'odd years to-day told me his brother is breeding them...try one out for the buzz..used to like traping the rats when we were kid's ,,,mite go thru me second child-hood,,,..///lol..lol..

7. pockets

pockets Big Dog

would say u will be very happy with the dog if that's what u want it for vermin the are great dogs at it and are great at much heavier quarry than possum.,ebt are used in many crosses and make great dogs from boar dogs and alround hunting dogs in some lines of pitbull look to have ebt blood with traits in there features but am sure no pit man or breeder would admit it

8. toom

toom Big Dog

I would'nt mind grabbing a mini BT pup if it was crossed with a PATT or JADG maybe even with a jrt.Would make for a nice little rugged bully above groung varmit dog.I love the little working terriers.

9. Roveros

Roveros Pup

I have always been curious about Mini bull terriers. There is no height or weight clauses in the Bull Terrier standard so how can you have a miniature version of something without a height standard?

10. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

my 3/4 jack 1/4 bull
    nanacut.jpg

11. united

united Banned

It's in the standard Height 10-14 inches. Weight is generally 20-35lb's. I've a couple and they're not good for work compared to a small bulldog or Staff to slow of the mark.

12. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

P4p EBT's are the most muscular breed in the world

13. Dam1985

Dam1985 Banned

I bet that dog has plenty of grit.