1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mimms dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by labulldoger, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Don't bring me back into this shit, I told you yesterday I'm done with it. Can't speak for the male but Sugar ain't no cur. He don't need my signature, just needs to send some more of that Kottonmouth blood up here.

2. Rolled

Rolled Banned

ouch! that stung huh?

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Fuckin padlock back already?????^^^^

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL I was done with it yesterday myself but apparently labullfrogger isn't ... Ok Yard Boy I won't beef with you anymore :D

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good got damn it I get enough of it at home. :D

6. Rolled

Rolled Banned

yardboy signs off..labulldogger signs on.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I don't sign off dipshit, I've been logged in since the a.m.

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I hear ya we are cool don't hold my got temper against me I am really not that bad LOL:p (well only sometimes):D

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Are you the same padlock who just signed up on AGD? :confused: Why you keep getting banned and setting up new account's?

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Same one Sadie. He can't help getting banned ad he can't stay away cause he loves us so much. :)

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL poor guy lol :D Padlock you should behave yourself if you want to stay so bad ;)

12. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

rolled hows your asian chick, does she say soldier boy me love u long time??

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Hey man, you can't be on here right now...........(they think I'm you:rolleyes:)

14. SUKKIT

SUKKIT Banned

shhh not so loud bubble head.

15. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

what a fucking loser gets banned and tries to keep coming back...

16. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

cajun man's owner was originally from up around this way...crossed paths a couple of times..knew some of the same people....had a virgil dog that was sweet some years back....cajun man is a very solid dog....from a family of solid dogs...from a solid dogman.....good luck...US1

17. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

yeah i really like the dog and heard nothing but good about his offspring. only time will tell.

18. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

we think this is the first talley mimms breeding made...:)