1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mimms dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by labulldoger, Oct 2, 2010.

1. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

i would bet my last dollar both names are the same person.

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You might want to formiliarize yourself with what is out winning and what isnt

3. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

How can one talk shit about someones langauge then do it themselves ? This thread got off topic real quick by pet owners.....Breed the dog & fuck what others say . Thats the problem nowdays every one worries what others think.FUCK'EM

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Would be nice if we turn this thread into a good educating one, I like the breeding program behind mim's dogs, ,the man used some of the best dogs in the past: Snooty, Bolio and Redboy in a good mix but not much info is out about them. How did them work?

5. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I know whats "out winning" but i also know that theres abunch of bullshit breeders of "whats out winning" and if there so bad Kayo why you got a pic of El negro as your avatar? you might want you familiarize with, "its whos behind the dog not how pretty his ped is.":D

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

7. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

What are you talking about? What does El Negro have to do with Mims dogs or machobuck

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

It means if your so high on the machobuck dogs why isn't he (machobuck) in your aviator,instead of elnegro.

9. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I recognize a good line of dogs, doesnt mean I need to put machobuck in my av

10. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

well this shit got a little out of hand...all did was ask about mimms dogs and sadie went ape shit. one thing is i breed my own dogs and use my own shit. some people on this form know me well. i just get pissed when anyone ask a question, you have all these breeding experts talking shit.that has never crossed the wall. but seem to know everything because they went to white oak and payed 1200 for a boudreax pup, now there an expert..

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You'd be a broke motha fucker too. :D

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

DING DING DING thank you James I appriciate your common sense..

And Kayo I understand what your saying but with that being said would you bet against El Negro going into the Machobuck line? Im not saying I dont think its a good line of dogs..as a matter of fact i think its a great line but just because its winning doesnt make it the best..and on top of that the statement saying he doesnt have anything that could beat it (if it were pre 1976) is just crazy. Do you know what he has on his yard?
    what would you say is the best line today Kayo?

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Listen bitch.......I could give a fuck about your puppy or your yard. I know the bitch about to be bred and I know the breeder so shut the fuck up. You come on here acting like a fucking bitch over somebody asking opinions about a lime of dogs they're about to cross into without adding one piece of helpful information. Yeah I seen you on the other forum being the same bitch to somebody else (who deserved it) but this time you've assumed and made a huge ass out of yourself. The only person looking for attention is you. :rolleyes:You're playing field. That's a fucking joke. I really don't need to know what's on your yard, like I said I know the bitch and that's enough for me.

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yep your right about one thing I am a major bitch and I say what I want to and don't give a sh*t what you or your bitch thinks about it. Keep running that trap MF the only a** on this thread is you I don't care if you like my opinions you don't have to but they are MY opinions and I can say whatever the hell I want to like I said before the guys I mess with don't ask these questions they had/have mentors they wouldn't come on game dog and ask a bunch of strangers about crossing a bloodline and what the outcome would be there are a lot of unknown's nobody really effin knows anytime you add new blood your not going to know all the end results.

The guys who schooled me wouldn't ask what someone else thought about what THEY were going to breed or do with their dogs they don't look to the approval of novice bulldog pet bull owner's/breeder's on the net they breed what they want and need and are low key about what they breed and what they own. Like I was taught and I am going to tell you if you have to ask these types of questions you don't need to be breeding. You don't like what I say fine but get the f**k over it and stop crying like a little b**ch obviously there must be some truth to what I have said to get such a reaction out of you. I kept it 100% respectful in the beginning wether you liked my opinions or not but since you wanted to take it to another level here we are. If you don't care about what's on my yard you shouldn't be talking about my dogs!! Keep my dog's out this thread because they don't have a damn thing to do with this topic and know one know's who would stop what without a box genius all that tuff talk is for the birds. Like I said you need to let labulldoger speak for himself he has his own mouth. Now go cry about this sh*t somewhere else or get the f**k over it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

The only question he asked are what are yall thoughts. About Mimms dogs. Not what do you think of this breeding. Not what do you think of this cross. Not will this cross work. Just what are your thoughts about mimms dogs. Ain't nobody here crying about shit except for you crying because someone asked an opinion. My reaction to you has nothing to do with you telling any kind of truth but you keep thinking that in that narrow minded head of yours. If the net is such a bad place to ask questions why you on here, it sure as hell ain't to teach:rolleyes: the guys who "schooled" you. That's a fuckin joke in itself right there. Fact is you came on here and jumped the gun trying to assume that just because someone asked a question they must be a novice so you decide to jump their shit. Only thing you really accomplished was making yourself look like a jackass. You're right about one thing though, know one does know what would stop without a box and since you've never been in one you don't know they won't stop either. I'm sure you'll have another long rant to type out after this but don't expect a response to it, I'm done with you. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You were done along time ago!;)

17. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

If any body wants to know how I feel.(smiling) I think the originator of this forum was just doing like everyone sometimes. Just want to hear some opinions and get a conversation going. We all do it or else we wouldn't be on hear.

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

i like the mims dogs i have, especially crossed with the patrick stuff...had some real high caliber high percentage dogs....bred some to a cardenas/maverick a lil frisco....and got some monsters (not mine, but monsters none the less)...got a few off a heavy maverick/skull dog....fair and solid....
    i prefer the mims redboy over other strains of redboy...and of the mims redboy i like spiffy and jiggs....of the mims bitches i like lucky and rainbow....the spiffy-lucky breedings are sweet...jiggs-lucky just as nice maybe a little rougher....i tried the extra stuff (derby/cinaman/yocum) did not work out at all...in time those dogs faded from the program for inconsistenecy/lack of production...got a jiggs-lucky female about to drop any day....she is about to bust....she is bred to a predominantly mims blood male...lucious.spiffy.lucky...a little shot of eli and molly bee a few generations back....
    like what i have had and what i have seen...get the rainbow/hardtack/carolina dogs...solid dogs and solid producers....cross it then go back to it and it will be years of high end dogs....
    but remember this, if someone other than mr. mims breeds two 'mims' dogs they are no longer mims bred dogs....he may or may not make the same decision...mine are mims top and bottom, except for the shot of eli...and that is like mixing chicken shit with chicken salad to some...LOL....good luck with your dogs...best of luck with your breeding....

19. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

thanks slim and tank for your postive input. slim did you check cajun mans ped? on page 2 of this thread. hes produced some aces. sorry my thread got out of hand,and some people are mad that they quit showing jerry springer re runs and try to bring that shit here. bitch drinks her mad dog 20/20 and talk shit. just because she use to bang her mentor rod kershner. and talk about cur breeding.

20. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

That was brilliant jack ass :rolleyes: Your thread was a waste of space from the beginning I just made it more interesting. So you going to breed them curs or what? Or you need Yard Boy to sign off on it first? LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010