1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mimms dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by labulldoger, Oct 2, 2010.

1. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

like that male ped.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Scatter bred??? WTF???

3. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

sorry i had to drive across the country wasnt able to get on line until just now. ok first thing is besides ch sling shot i havent used any other mimms dogs, and wanted opinions that is why they call this a forum, so we can discuss dogs ms sadie, sadie i can take this bitch im about to breed and stop anything on your yard!! male or female.. you need to keep your stupid mouth shut.. you mouth is for one thing and that is sucking cock..

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

How old are you 2 ??? Your real tuff talking smack behind that computer stop anything on my yard what a whack job you are you don't even know what's on my yard LOL ... Dude you don't even know how to breed your own dogs your a f*cking joke! I don't give a sh*t what any of you dumb f*cker's say if you have to go on the internet to ask these elementary school questions about your own breeding or dogs you shouldn't be breeding. You can't even type a complete sentence yet you want to breed? I don't need to keep my mouth shut b*tch suck on this [​IMG] And I am a female for future references. ;) And furthermore if you don't like my opinions you can stick that finger I gave you up your own a$$ :) If you don't like other people's opinions you shouldn't be on the net asking questions let alone dumb ones like that. Have fun breeding a whole bunch of cur's idiot LOL :D

5. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

i have to agree with "ms" sadieblue. i would have done the breeding and then said, "how do you folks like these future wall jumpers"? lol jk!

6. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

ive had sucess with my breedings, all i was tryin to do is find out about mimms doggs and there you go running your dick sucker..

7. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

you talk like a filthy animal. what's up with that?isn't this place moderated?

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am telling you he has to be like under 18 probably not even old enough to own bulldogs let alone breed them talking like that. Where are your parent's because adult's don't talk like that. If you don't like other peoples opinions you shouldn't post on a forum. And what I do with my mouth off this forum is my business the fact that you speak to woman like that is a damn shame tells a lot about your upbringing your a punk you need to learn how to debate like and adult without all the foul lingo.

9. filthy animal ? well thank you :D

10. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

i concur! and no labulldoger, thats not a ex-convict cur hound. it means i agree.

11. as if anyone gives a fuck what you think or say !

12. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

oh dear, yet another low class individual allowed to run loose in a forum that has nothing useful to contribute, except being a nuisance.

13. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Whats the over/under on how long it takes Padlock/deepwoodz to get band

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  14. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Lol he finally found a friend so he wants to talk shit again...this dude must have a boring life...and Sadie why did you have to bring "all" of us into yalls little shit talk fest? I feel like our debate went just fine without anybody getting pissy but now you gotta bash the whole site? come on now Ms. Lady you aint gotta act like that. And for a woman to come back how you did shows alot about her upbringing as well.
    P.S Your so Hood?:D

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am nice until f**ked with that is the italian in me:D I am far from hood but dude didn't have to go out of his way to use that type of language with me. I didn't come at him on that level I wasn't trying to be an a** I am just tired of people breeding who shouldn't be it pisses me off that's one thing I am overly passionate about. People rush to breed like there is a shortage in dogs or something. I see it all the time as I am sure we all do and I just don't understand it for the life of me. Just like I feel like not everyone should own a bulldog I feel like not everyone should be breeding shoot me for my opinions but It's just how I see it. :cool: Sampson1 you gave your opinions in a respectful manner even though we don't agree I didn't mean to group you in with the other asshat's on this thread who felt the need to get disrespectful with me over my opinions :D

16. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Lol I feel your passion but there alot of good people with these dogs as well and sometimes you gotta take the time to check who your talkin to before you just go all killer hot-head on them..if nothing else this site has made me a hell of alot more patient as i was a rookie once too...So i try not to rip there head off at the drop of the hat...not sayin Labulldogger is a rookie so dont get that part twisted i dont know the dude but from what ive seen he's an alright dude...sometimes you just gotta let it ride:cool:

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

LMAO. LaBulldoger, don't let the pet owners get you all worked up. You probably could not only stop any dog on her yard, you could probably make the whole yard quit with one of her offspring. Somebody's YAZ prescription ran out. Lmfao. :rolleyes:

18. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Isnt she the same one with a Machobuck dog? If so I seriously doubt that he has anything for that

19. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Kayo45, Whats makes her machobuck dog SOOO unstoppable? cause it has pretty papers that say its a beast? That dog cant read homie:D

20. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You must be sucking off LaBulldoger faggot seriously are you his second mouth piece ?? He can't speak for his breeding or himself so you come to his rescue maybe you want some of them cur's too. And who the hell goes online and talks about my dog can stomp your dog that's some dumb a** shit but I expect that from someone who's name is yard (BOY) grow the f*ck up neither one of you are even in my playing field when you grow some manly ball's and are weaned from the tit than come talk to me. You don't know what I have on my yard and what I feed so you can get that finger too. Take that tuff ass yard talk and shove it far up your a** wanna be little punk's. You were the same one on American Game dog's talking about how you liked one of my dog's ped's :rolleyes: I think you need to get out of dudes ass and let him speak for himself. Some whack job's we have on this forum. Someone want's attention that's for sure.