1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Millmaker's vid and yard video forsale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BFKENNEL, Oct 12, 2005.

1. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

KEEP videos(dvds), YARD TOURS, Classic shows and cheap books!!

Hi there! I have a KEEP videos forsale and some yard videos forsale. All are in dvd format. We also have CGD book on sale or special packages.
    If you're interested you can e-mail mefor more infos on our forsale.
    Thank you very much for your time in reading my post.
    Big Freak Kennel PHILIPPINES

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2006
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I see you got your problems posting worked out....good to hear.

3. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Yah bro shon also helped me.Thanks for all your help!
    More power!

4. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Re: KEEP videos and yard videos forsale

;) just updating this ads.

5. hi there tatman wanted to know what you charging for your tapes and how long it takes to get them to the mid west us

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2005
  6. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

Philippine Pitbull Rules

7. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

nice.....................................i would love to em

8. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Hey DIANABOL buddy! you've got a nice board.

9. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Hey buddy! i've already sent you a mailer!
    Thanks

10. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Hi there! I've got an updated lists for some classic dvds and new books thats more informative that you can read.

Mail me if you want to see the lists!!!!!!

Thanks fo yah time!!!!

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

BFK is a great person to do business with. I have ordered multiple things from him and they showed up 10-13 days later which isnt bad for ground mail going through customs from the Phils to the Midwest. I did have an issue with a few of the movies not playing correctly, I made BFK aware of it and he stayed in contact and made it right. Stand up guy, I recommend him to anyone ;)

12. youngster

youngster Big Dog

what up bro. BFK is an aswome guy. very nice.

13. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Hey ROCk thanks man. If i put everything thru i will send you some of the vids for FREE!!!! I'm sure you'll be happy and entertained with it! Its classic bro!

HEy Youngster! I also added a classic video which consists of 5 confrontations that you will also like.

Thanks for all yah comments!

YIS and good friend!
    ;)

14. That's exactly what I was looking for.....reference.

It is hard doing business with someone outside the country but if 14 confirms honesty and follow through, I am purchasing. I hope you got them DVD issues solved.

15. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

Hey BFK you got mail.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2006
  16. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

The video that wasn't able to play on Rock's player was immediately changed and send the following days. And now with this friendship with 14rock, i will send another video to his address for free!!!

This is how i tell my friends thank you for their purchases aside from that i always do freebees on every orders that they made like i always do 1 dvd free for every order that you make.
    So where in a hell are you gonna make this deal.We do this for your own pleasure and entertainment not for the benfit of earning money.

Just what we always say...."Knowledge and entertainment is priceless...You can earn your cash but you cannot earn these two"

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yes Rockys Human, BFK immediately made the matter right and sent out replacements very quickly. I believe there were 2 videos that played up until the very end in the first batch, I have had no issues with the replacement videos or any others from him! I was only telling BFK so he had knowlege of the videos, and so he could check if it was a problem with my players-or with the disk itself. I was pleasently suprised when he offered to send out replacements willingly. I too was leary from ordering overseas, but I had absolutely no problems dealing with BFK, and look forward to continuing business with him. Once the money was wired and received, I believe it took apprx. 10-15 working days to get the rather large package to my door step ;) He is a stand-up dogman, and a trustworthy friend-such is rare to find during these times.

18. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Thanks rock!

19. misslucky

misslucky Pup

has anyone bought anything from bfk? is bfk trustworthy?

20. BFK you have pm!