1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mill ?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by mac 11, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Nova

Nova Banned

UKC would call the Animal Control folks on you for that. The guy who owns your dog's sire would show his dog in that shape in UKC and he never did well until he put like 6 pounds of fat on him. Most UKC judges want to be AKC judges so they tend to pick Amstaff looking and built dogs with heavy bones no tuck and large heads.

I say don't waste your time showing Action in UKC.

2. bkwil

bkwil Pup

Thanks nova there's a show coming up in Feb down in VA I'm going to attend since I'm gonna be there I'll try the conformation but really wanna try the weight pull and vist my lil brother....By the way can you pm me how do you know me:confused:

3. hebrew

hebrew Pup

Walking the dog as much as possible gives you time with the dog and some good exercise for youself. I don't believe a mill can do you or your dog any better.
    :)

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

obviously true

According to what ive seen , conditioned dogs from using the mill properly has better looking results. in most cases. Now on the other hand handwalking is essential as muscle groups wrk differntly and so does dogs cardio and also its good for resting.
    Many good keeps used by well known chefs have highly stresed handwalking but
    for building wind strenght lean body other activities are impt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009